« Back to All Topics
The best on FOD curling
Posted in 
Curling
The best on FOD curling
Posted in 
Curling
The best on FOD curling
Ok, so who does everyone think is the best sub and non sub on FOD curling? Just a question I'd like to see what other ppl think. I think the best sub is bonobo57 and the best non-sub is either erto and his many nicks, or DE996(he barely plays, but he almost always wins and is very good, his rating doesnt show how good he is)
The best is snella. bonobo is very poor player.
The best I've seen so far is Talent1 and many of his nicks.
Players like Vanhassan, 300er and Vinnie Jones are very good as well. No erto as he wins ugly
Maybe you can provide us some of the "many of his nicks" ... just curious ;)
They are all 1 end runners and non of them will accept challenges from lower rated players this makes them cheaters and shows poor sportsmanship.My vote is loretta
No.
On the contrary we usually regard those high-rated players who play low-rated players as cheaters.
No you ,re  WRONG Its cheating to play one end then leave because your apponent has the hammer then call yourself a good player .Try playing the real game and see what happens when you leave the ice surfice after 1 end you would lose the game on defalt.
Refusing a challenge is showing that you are scart to lose a few ratings (poor sportsmanship) 
muddy d is #1 he sets up web sites for all to use and organizes tournament for other players your the man or woman muddy (y)
> 
I 
am the best!!

No, I am . . . but . . . 
- I have to play from work and not at home (or if I am at home I must have good red wine and no rain for good connection)
- No interruptions, nothing running in background (updates, backup)

c²

Gosh Bakkenboy - you are so kind.
We must have a LoveIn some time!
"My" 2011 World Championship Tournament will resume soon. There may be an opportunity to join a first round group. All welcome - on the "2011 Worlds" thread.

Muddy

300er is the best player. No doubt! 
I think there are manny good players but the points decide its easy its how it works!
so 1 is FLUFFY
   2 Newbie007
   3 Vinnie Jones
   4 Bethino
   5 Kora
   and then the rest who playonly each other to keep there rank up,thats poor sportmanship they are afraid to play a lower point player 
So i respect players who do play all players also low rankers
The best players is here more of them, i respect mostly of them 300er, VINNIE, Talent1, MWcurl and Bonobo, thats the elite here.
Im just sometimes lucky but im not far away from these players :).
Cheers JohhnyHR
And specialy that the players keep he rank high not playing low raters.
Please.... The Pro players who are doing that make that especialy to hold and upgrade hes rating.
So Please don anybody say that Fluffy, Betinho or KORA are good.
Please low rankers watch more good games like exsample 300er vs VINNIE, and then say me or betinho or one of them would have a chance.
Ty JohhnyHR
Players that play also low rank and medium rank players should get credit and respect,not the so called toppie players that play only eachother and have multi nicks to transport and keep up there rating
But i am sure you know what i mean Johnny:)

I vote muddy d for altime best player
Hehe! MuddyD almost never plays - and has a rank of Zero at present...

i think maybe STONEMAN is the best player in FOD Curling....   which means i might have to report him!

:D   :D   :D 
i dont know who is the best player...maybe zeus, aim2goo or 1.2..3...

BUT what i know for SHURE is the BEST REPORTER...

VINNIE JONES !!!!!

he should work for the TIMES
Just seen

fajardo1621
 win 79:0 over 10 ends. Anybody better? 80:0 anyone?
fajardo1621 versus:
junior&willian 	+8 	~0 	2012-08-22 13:27Z
junior&willian 	+8 	~0 	2012-08-22 13:18Z
junior&willian 	+8 	~0 	2012-08-22 13:08Z
junior&willian 	+8 	~0 	2012-08-22 12:58Z
junior&willian 	+8 	~0 	2012-08-22 12:49Z
junior&willian 	+8 	~0 	2012-08-22 12:39Z
junior&willian 	+8 	~0 	2012-08-22 12:31Z
junior&willian 	+8 	~0 	2012-08-22 12:18Z
MODERATORS !!!

You should know better than this !

Absolutely no reason to revive an old flame threat with what should be an ABUSE REPORT.  :(

http://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en