« Back to All Topics
Make a Real Curling Tournament !
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Hello, im suprissed that in 2 years that im playing here never been organised a real tornament here.
I see all the time the Trophy but noone cant click on it because never was a tournament to play it.

Please make a real tornament that all of us can play.
Thank u .
JohhnyHR
good post, i agree it would be nice.
Sorry guys, but there are many tournaments taking place here; you can compete e.g. at the 2011 Worlds (
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=40&thread=55729&tstart=0&trange=100)
, and - good news - you still can enter this tournament.

Nice regards

a fly or die tournement would still be nice. It would certainly be quicker than the one you linked too i imagine.
Players won,t play a full tournament > Don,t respond to e mails to set up playing times > Quit before the tournament is finished it happens in all the tournaments so far.

I understand your displeasure, but one should remember, that the problem with the absent players also happens in an "official" tournament; a tournament can only be as good as it's host, and - to be honest - I doubt, if FlyOrDie is the better option to MuddyD.

Nice regards

Lot of players are scared about rating points i think thats why any tornament not go so well and dont have so many players who haves higher rating.
Just ake an official tour that when u play u lose nothing, i dont speak whats my wish is, i speak whats the wish of other players are.
The players will be much more happy and more players will be on the site of course, but let the tournament winner become something, some simple reward, or just may more stats he was the winner.
I can only say, more stats more fun, more players u become.
I respect MuddyD but lets all be honest, we want some official stuff.
Thank u, greetings JohhnyHR
Official Stuff would be cool!
Meanwhile there is one place left in the (unofficial - nothing to do with FlyOrDie) 2011 World Championships.