« Back to All Topics
Great Game, buttt...
Posted in 
Curling
Great Game, buttt...
Posted in 
Curling
Great Game, buttt...
Okay, as a new player to this game, i would like to add, im very happy to see what you got going on here, i also think this is one of best online curling games out there.

Now the cons, random draw for hammer before matchs start is "not right".. in real life, the two skips from each team draw to the button for hammer, and this should be here. So i think before a game starts, your prompted with one shot to draw and the closest gets the hammer in the first end.

Second, when then others players stone cross's the "t-line" your allow in real life to brush at it to help it leave the rings, im was super surprize to not see this feature in this game, because when the person im playing makes a shot to heavy and it enters the rings, soon as it cross's that 'tline' i started brushing on my computer only to have nothing happen.. which made me sad, and reason im posting this..

again great game, but needs a few more features that would make it more 'fair' and 'real' compare to real life curling.

if these features are adding to this game in the future, i will open my wallet and pay good cash for this, and share this game with more people.
if draw to the button happened the best player would get hammer and run and it would be easy points and unfair. Tline sweeping is in teh game so i don't know what the problem is...
no, it wouldn't be unfair, it would be fair, random draws for the hammer at a start of a match is very dumb, and not like "real" curling.

and also, wtf you talking about 'tline' sweeping is there? its not! you cant brush "ANOTHER PLAYERS" rock once it pass's the tline, im not talking about "YOUR OWN ROCKS", learn to read.
All's good don't change nothing
im sorry my friend, but you are mistaken. Tline sweeping of your OPPONENTS ROCKS and YOUR OWN ROCKS is enabled. It's easily possible to do so so i don't see why it's not letting you... Also you are a novice player so how would you feel if the best in the world (me) played you with draw to the button? I would win hammer easily and win the game easily. I'm saying this for your sake. If draw to the button was enabled at this time, since you are a novice, YOU WOULD NEVER WIN. It's much more fair, even if random is unfair, its more fair than drawing
good post Rum0r.
If sweeping opp rock has been enabled i would like to know how to do it,77.
it's weird cause i can do it and i dont see why you can't
Draw to button is the easiest shot on this game?
  Wilf 
tline sweeping is allowed,to prevent opponent from sweeping your rock behind it i hold the button down to think i am sweeping
I, too, am curious as to why some players have post-T-line sweeping while others do not.  
Random selection of who gets the button IS REALISTIC. GO play in a league. We flip with coins at the start of every match here in Canada.
 The random draw for hammer is not random. Not shure how it is done but it defiantly is not random!
  And yes some seem to have more privileges than others.
    Sucks but it how it work's
    Wilf
If it's not random, then someone tell me how it's done. The only time it's not random in real curling is sometimes in playoff games and mostly in Skins games. That SHOULD start with a draw to the button, but it should also be worth half a point so you don't have the draw at the end of the game. Don't know if that's how it's still done or not in the real world?