« Back to All Topics
Comi To My Last Days :D
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
im comin to my last days on fod, i am joinin the army on sunday, beat tht all u ppl who sed i cudnt ;), i have had sum gud nd sum bad times on fod, i have had a few names perm banned, well 4 to be precise lolz. Neways, i think i have made sum gud m8s, loaded semp math sandy etc etc, i wil come on here as much as i can in the spare time tht i have, well tht is my gudbye to this site c'ya around ppl :p well not literally
I just want to wish you Luck Anth..for the army..don't forget to send us all a postcard..lol

Wishing you all the best
 StreamLine
Anth,
You've been a really great m8 & I've had alot of fun with you in pool. Hurry back, gonna miss u lots! Luv u Tara xxx
Anth....

You will be missed my friend.... I will miss "the nooooooob" lol
I do wish you all the best in the army, FOD will not be the same without you.  
Dont let those maggots push you around.....lol  [img=
http://www.my-smileys.de/hand.gif
]

All the best in to you Anth...... ;) hope you can visit us from time to time.

Your friend,
Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

P.S. 

roooooooooooob
the noooooooooooooooob    (for old time sakes)

well, i hope we can have one last game of tanx b4 you leave ;) 

bye and good luck

-harry
sry Tara, I Forgot to mention u babe, gonna miss u2 :(, nd evry1 else tht my m8s :p www.cheese.com
Gunner :'( nomore arguing anymore on FOD and people yelling at us. its not gonna be the same gunner but ill play tanx im memorance of ya :) good luck in the army man.
[img=://www.smiliegenerator.de/s19/smiliegenerator_test.png]
Yo Tara........Anth got Banned from da forum, lmfao
he sed to say tht he loves ya ;)
Wish I Knew you better so i could say something more than

BYE
so long matron,all ways remember keep ya back up...

n ever

e ver

w anna

k eep

i t

e asy
Is that supposed to be a clue to who you are surf boy?...never wanna keep it easy? good god 
Not Everybody Wanted Krap In Ere from me.... would have been more appropiate lol