« Back to All Topics
Banker..Site
Posted in 
Tanx
Banker..Site
Posted in 
Tanx
Banker..Site
this.is.my.banker.site.please.go.there.and.put.in.any.information.you.have.especially.screen.shots.also.Arsenide.isputting.in.a.test.that.tells.whether.your.a.banker.or...not.ANY.moderators.please.support.this.site.and.please.do.no.delete.this.thread...Players.need.to.know.who.the.bankers.and.cheaters.are.in.FlyOrDie.games..there.are.a.few.moderators.already.who.support.mine/arsenides.site..

http://pub152.ezboard.com/bbankwankers
And.like.i.said.PLEASE.DO.NOT.DELETE.THIS.THREAD!
oops...forgot..this.site.is.AGAINST.bankers..
errr..umm..typo..:$
anyways.this.is.to.tell.people.who.the.bankers.and.cheaters.are.please.support.this
well i will help fight against any bankers in flyordie tanx...u guys arnt the only 1 that hate them.....i already chased out 1 of the bankers...u.a.g ozzy

later...sherman2004
noooo..get.a.sn.@
ezboard.com
make.one.then.click.on.the.url.above^.and.apply.with.a.ezboard.sn.alright/

hey sherman... go cure of your life.... and i go of my life, you is bad guy gsgsgs
for Gods sake stop crying about bankers!
who really cares bout ranking points, i dont! suit u sir agrees with me! 
lol..maybe.the.people.who.care.about.points.are.the.ones.who.earn.them...and.why.would.i.care.what.suit.u.sir.says?

u shouldnt, i was saying who agrees with me
many ppl do u know
i.know.nor.care.now.stop.posting.in.my.threads
rissole u mine as well stop.....u shouldnt be worrying about some thing u shouldnt worry about...so plz...just stop...plz

sherman2004
Is this a site that explains how to points bank?
yes it is everyone banks and fod dont care why not join the top bankers i mean players with over 400 points who would never bank or chase new subscribed players for points like they all do and they are very carefull who they play well they dont like loseing points so when they start to lose they get lag or booted or something like that its the way they play on here so join them 
I almost don't even care about points.  I have tried getting high points before (without banking), but i stopped at around 300 and something, i didn't really care and i reset my points.  not everyone banks
Im 100% in agreement with you Hitler. I think its so stupid of FOD to have none subscibers with out points.
Becouse this totaly mess's up the gameplay of tanx.
in the beta version when thing were not like this, any banker that dared enter an op with a load of banked points would soon have them taken, but the way thing are now this is not the case. thats why i dont subscibe.
I know FOD have to make money, but jagex give their non subscibers points, and they have got thousands of paying subscibers.
who cares ratpoizen all you do here in forum is conterdict what the author syas then agree with someone else..go away no one cares for your opinion

-Minni Me
Have eather of you 2 every thought that Ratpoisen acually does agree with wvwery thing, You may think he is lieing but I think your wrong.
this is exactly the kind of exchange that happens when a topic designed to provoke bashing of others is started....no matter if it's about points banking or what day of the week it is.... happens everytime.. so...  that being said....

(A) 
the author receives a 24 hour demerit for posting the topic 
(knowing the rules of use do not permit it)

and (B)
the topic gets locked.

GHOST RIDER MP