Forums » Go
It is a big shame that this platform never correct the wrong algorithm. . I
Replies: 1   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: TCA NightWalker (Jan 11, 2022 6:25 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 1   Pages: 1  
Green1188

It is a big shame that this platform never correct the wrong algorithm. . I Posted: Jan 10, 2022 10:43 PM
The miscalculation problem happened too often and get all players pissed off. Many players had complained before. However, there is no correction. If the site likes to keep good players here, it's better to do the correction immediately although the play is only for fun. Otherwise, people should leave this site or plays only as a Guest status. Thanks.

TCA NightWalker

Re: It is a big shame that this platform never correct the wrong algorithm. . I Posted: Jan 11, 2022 6:25 AM
Hi green1188
I see that you have registered recently but your claim seems to use some words with big mass, like 'all players', 'too often'... I assume you are exaggerating, but that's not quite why I reply to this.
Recently there was another post on forum which was questioning the algorithm, but I was (hopefully) able to find an explanation. So, if you have an exact position or sequence of moves played - maybe I could try helping your case, too.
Best regards,
Artik

Replies: 1   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page