« Back to All Topics
PLAYING TWO GAMES AT ONCE
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
How many times have people played players and they got to wait forever for them to take a shot cos there playing two games at once ( SNOOKER & 9BALL)..u sit there and think the servers gonna d/c ya or there just messing about but infact there playing two games..i think flyordie should put a stop to this as its server conjestion and a real pain..i'm sure u can stop this via ip address..players post your view please..thanks
LMAO! ffs. Sry thats stupid. If u dont want to wait u just leave the game. Simple as that. People can play many games they want at same time.
And btw i wasnt playing 2 games at the same time. :) lol

i tell ya whats stupid this post from u in the forum...
Everybody try to guess what my other nicknames are lol funny. Well..? I want to know what u think. Who am i?!  gl. lol...NOW THATS STUPID
I'm not sure who u r :p

But...........

I think you should stop using your AIMBOT as it's unfair
for the others :)

Obviously I dont care as I have a path anyway;)
SAMARAI re:Re: New rating system?  Posted: Sep 22, 2003 11:11 PM  

well what can i say fod

i think your new rating system is flawed

i myself dont realy care about points any more as i have achieved all ive wanted to here

That include ur path ? sad (N) stick to short words and short sentences for ur short mind ur reply had nothing to do with this post moving right along i agree with AIMBOT play one game peoples :)

i'm one of those players nothing wrong with thinking your shots through and i don't play more than one at once
do bad the monkey had to die cya when you get unbanned you wast of TP
Hi Aimbot, good idea but it would be almost impossible for FOD to control this.
IP doesn't work because there are too many shared IP's and a lot of ppl will play with 2 different nicks.

ж2σξзж
mr8ball 

get a life please

it really does annoy me when people think they r superior to others

which in you case is really very funny

and..........

please work on ur s.o.h. as this seems to need alot of work

ty

max  u think ur superior  u think ur better than us all   so uve no room to talk m8 :|
thx stezz 

maybe i use to think this way when i was playin good 

but now im not im as bad as the rest of u

ty and god bless us all:p:p:p:p
I find it a little annoying when my opponent cant have the decency to afford me their fullest attention whilst playing a match. It shows a lack of respect and common courtesy. Im sure the other player who must also be waiting for them to 'nip' between matches , is also thinking the same thing.