« Back to All Topics
might use program
Posted in 
Go
might use program
Posted in 
Go
might use program
Why, when i have up 300 rating red exclamation red apears (Player might use program), and when i have low to 300 rating the sign dissapear, with all that was no program. TCA please you'll answer to the question.
Thx
The system reveals players that "might use program" when reaching a 300 rating and above.

Merv
But its not really! Why? Another player have up 300, and has not ”might use program”. It is not discrimination?
Your behaviour indicates that you might use program assistance.
i dont understand what behavoir? Explain me. Pls!
"FlyOrDie uses a system to detect suspected program use" from the Rules of Use page (section 2: Cheating): 
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

So as best I can figure you are either using a program or you are playing against programs so often that your play is indistinguishable from that of a program as detected by the "system" in use.
perhaps you should not answer questions with the phrase: "This does not compute!"  Okay, HAL?
That my play is random (at random) to create many situations when the indecision on the field, and on which to receive when their opponent is not aware? I play Go by more than 25 years, and they may adopt many strategies and tactics. If u say specifically that you do not like it, I have to avoid to use. Wait again and now a response
Always those who complain of having a might use program icon in their record , that tend to be using one..

and you complaining continuously kind of makes it look even worse for yourself , just play on and pretend it isnt there.

play with me to see! The rest are words without content. sorry, but if dont try u dont no 
I've played this guy before. If he is using a program, it's not a very good one. :)
Respectable moderators, don't know on what grounds apreciate that they use a program, but you have thought about me for a moment if i you have wrong, exclamation mark i adversely affect games with others? Answer please!