Zany fly or die players
Posted in 
Go
Zany fly or die players
Posted in 
Go
Zany fly or die players
We've got a strange player here. I was watching him play a player named
rutabega, and then another one named arrhgggg-( It's something like that) both of these players are pretty tough, and jimmie acts very strangely when he  plays them. For rutebega he's said: 

"he frustrates the stones"
"he does better when he plays black"

What in the world does frustrate stones mean? When he played Argggh, he said:

"Aghrr is not a reasonably fair player"
"Slow play is unfair play"

LOL! What?How is it unfair to play slow. He kept on repeatedly telling arggh to go away and offering him a draw. In the end, he was beaten by both Argggh and rutebega. This jimmie09 guy is extremely odd.

Squall777 is another strange player-steer clear of this guy. He's very strange-not as much of a nutcase as jimmie09, but pretty odd himself. This guy loves to cheat, and thinks he's so smart he can talk someone into doing everything. I got him banned a couple of times for cheating.

MM100

After playing MM100- I found out that there's a new feature in fly or die.There's a new point calculator for cheating. This guy tried to pass reject me, but I ended up killing maybe 13 of stones after he was forced to fill in his own stones, he tried to go further, but the system calculated his points and it simply said: " You have won the game", not "MM100 has given up. You have won the game". Thumbs up to whoever did this.

LOL!
I encountered another zany player, I won't name any names because I don't want to upset anyone. But one individual on the site stated in his own words, "I have not fully developed yet. Physically.". I don't think he's a little boy, he told me he was 24. Not being developed at 24 must be quite embarrassing. With his low testosterone levels we should probably all pity him, but don't worry he may get his b-cup soon. Thank you all, and don't judge those who have not developed yet, because the water may not flow properly down the toilet if you judge those with low testosterone levels. Hoping you will possibly grow some body hair, yours truly Her Badness of the Badites. Thank you. :)
The idea that seven1 has the arrogance to criticize another player for comments is amazing. seven1 is one of the most obnoxious players Ive seen. Most people eventually pick up on the idea of politeness at the board, but he seems to be too slow to figure it out. Hopefully one of his friends will clue him in.