« Back to All Topics
Snookered!
Posted in 
Billiards
Snookered!
Posted in 
Billiards
Snookered!
When someone snookered on a colour, when reds are left you should have to select a colour you are going to aim for. If you didn't hit that specific one it would be a foul. It annoys when they hit it knowing they'll hit a colour but not which one.

Agree/Disagree? 

agreed

although that would put more losses on my record :p
disagree. Stop making your OWN rules for snooker that suit YOUR needs, surely you do this aswell, its the game!
people have the right to make there own opinion without some1 like you,air,being snoby:p. and i agree;)
It is an actual snooker rule. And wouldn't suit me more than others. It would make escape from snookereing yourself requires more skill. 
Airfusion KX is right (for once:p). It's annoying when they are snookered and just play up towards the yellow green and brown off bottom cushion and often get a snooker themselves! I know everyone does it including me but it's so frustrating when it happens.
I'll have to back them up here, after you pot a red you have to nominate a colour. Watch the pros on TV - they say nothing when it's obvious what they are going for, but when there is any doubt they will call the colour. It's a foul if you miss the nominated colour.
i agree! all real snooker rules shud be applied, make it better!
If there are to many rules the game would stink...quit being babies and play it as it is. You dont like it? then dont play anymore
Not after every rule like miss rule and etc but i feel this 1 is quite important.
The miss rule shouldn't be applied but I think the free ball should also be applied as well as the "colours on spots" rule (theres another topic about this) and this one; the nominate colour rules.

No Fear I don't know what you are chatting about when you say if there are too many rules the game would stink. Real life snooker has more rules the FlyOrDie, does it stink?:|No.
> quit being babies and play it as it is

We're just making suggestions. You have to keep the game realistic, otherwise you can't really call it snooker.
i dnt think its bein childish asking for the rules of snooker to be used in fod's version of snooker.  u all would go nuts if u had to pot the 8-ball first then all your spots in 8-ball pool.  

its simple.  that IS an important snooker rule and its not been programmed into the games.  dont act all grumpy coz ppl r asking to play proper snooker, if nethin u should b supportin it.  

*cough* put the spots on the snooker table already *cough* ;)
Yes Widzy. ;)

And you can sign the spots petition on this link with a simple Aye. :D

http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=4&thread=13515&tstart=0&trange=15