Backgammon update
Posted in 
Backgammon
Backgammon update
- ported to HTML5
- available on mobile phones / tablets
- new game modes: NackGammon and HyperGammon
- bigger game area when screen resolution is high

Great, but how about to develop different board sizes for connect four as we have been asking for years. 7x7 8x8 10x10. That would bring alot of players here. 
What are the new games offered, how are they played.
Nackgammon: The setup is the same as in regular backgammon except that one piece from six-point and mid-point are moved to the opponent's two-point. 

Hypergammon: There are only 3 pieces at the start.
Thank you for the info, interesting

@DEVELOPER  Show four in a row some love. At times there are only 1 or 2 people in four in a row. If you listen to relfson then many people would play four in a row.
Add new board sizes.

This is an awesome update for backgammon, but I want to suggest the same thing as my friends Relfson and Caring Crab (and many others)... Four in a Row could really use new board sizes. I think this would be a very simple update - all you have to do is make the board a little bigger. It would take a programmer like literally 10 seconds to do it. Also, I know many many people that will subscribe if you do this. You can make it s subscriber only option, and the increased benefit in revenue will far exceed the 10 seconds that it will cost you. I will subscribe indefinitely, given this update. 

I suggest the 9x9 board size as a priority, since no other site has done this board size. But adding multiple ones would be great and cost nothing! In the case that you would add more than one board size, I think 9x9, 8x8, 9x7, and 10x10 are the best options. Thank you for considering this change. 
I don't totaly agree. I think 7x7 is more important than other sizes next to 8x8. The reason is that theres alot of good players in those board sizes already, but they don't come to play here. If 7x7 was added, known players would come here for an instant boost. Same with 8x8.

Another reason is that 7x7 is a very different way og playing than 7x6 and 8x8. I like 7x7 better. But i do agree with recalcitrent that 9x9 would be a great option too.