Forums » Backgammon
To the moderators
Replies: 5   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: fozzy999 (Nov 4, 2015 11:30 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  
fozzy999

To the moderators Posted: Nov 4, 2015 11:30 AM
I was playing a game against Zsugerbus (?) and winning convincingly. He then started to continually press the offer draw button - which kept crashing the game. I waited it out but it took ages to actually finish. This is a gliche that needs fixing, and I would appreciate it if you could warn or penalise the player for doing it.

Thank you.

fozzy999

terryhaig

Re: To the moderators Posted: Mar 14, 2016 1:58 PM
This is my 4th attempt to communicate with you. I have played 45 years & never seen rolls like computerized rolls. Examples: doubles 5 times in a row. 2-1 rolls 8 times in a game. This has never happened with cup rolls. I am not complaining but it is unusual.

terryhaig

Re: To the moderators Posted: Mar 14, 2016 2:02 PM
Don't allow a player to resign UNLESS offered a double by opponent. That is the rule of backgammon and should be followed.

Caneta

Re: To the moderators Posted: Jun 27, 2016 7:01 PM
erryhaig is correct COMPLETELY. The button "give up" can only be active when the opponent offer double the bet.
It is absurd, a player to take a risky strategy to be able to block the opponent's stones, with the goal of winning a backgammon, and the opponent can give up just losing simply.
The solution to this problem is simple, inactivate the button "give up" until there is a fold proposition bet.
SIMPLE!
SIMPLE!
SIMPLE!

DEVELOPER

Re: To the moderators Posted: Jun 29, 2016 1:26 PM
Any idea how to prevent someone from closing the game window, thus exiting the game anyway?

MikeSteven

Re: To the moderators Posted: Jul 1, 2016 3:30 PM
You have to remember this is a site that is here to sell advertising

It does not matter that the throws are fixed or not random - it is just some bought in backgammon code engine to provide the facade of the game

The DEVELOPER has probably never written a line of code in their life - the OPERATOR is here to sell advertising

Nothing will change because there is no reason to make it change - players will come, get frustrated and go.

If you want fair games with random dice - play with a real board, real dice and real people. You will be amazed at the difference

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page