« Back to All Topics
To the moderators
Posted in 
Backgammon
To the moderators
Posted in 
Backgammon
To the moderators
I was playing a game against Zsugerbus (?) and winning convincingly. He then started to continually press the offer draw button - which kept crashing the game. I waited it out but it took ages to actually finish. This is a gliche that needs fixing, and I would appreciate it if you could warn or penalise the player for doing it.

Thank you.

fozzy999
This is my 4th attempt to communicate with you.  I have played 45 years & never seen rolls like computerized rolls.  Examples:  doubles 5 times in a row.  2-1 rolls 8 times in a game.  This has never happened with cup rolls. I am not complaining but it is unusual.
Don't allow a player to resign UNLESS offered a double by opponent.  That is the rule of backgammon and should be followed.
erryhaig is correct COMPLETELY. The button "give up" can only be active when the opponent offer double the bet.
It is absurd, a player to take a risky strategy to be able to block the opponent's stones, with the goal of winning a backgammon, and the opponent can give up just losing simply.
The solution to this problem is simple, inactivate the button "give up" until there is a fold proposition bet.
SIMPLE!
SIMPLE!
SIMPLE!
Any idea how to prevent someone from closing the game window, thus exiting the game anyway?
You have to remember this is a site that is here to sell advertising

It does not matter that the throws are fixed or not random - it is just some bought in backgammon code engine to provide the facade of the game

The DEVELOPER has probably never written a line of code in their life - the OPERATOR is here to sell advertising

Nothing will change because there is no reason to make it change - players will come, get frustrated and go.

If you want fair games with random dice - play with a real board, real dice and real people. You will be amazed at the difference