« Back to All Topics
its rigged
Posted in 
Backgammon
its rigged
Posted in 
Backgammon
its rigged
its rigged so you go up up up....then down down down. to keep the ad revenue rolling in. i'm on my down cycle now and can't win a game for toffee. i will return to zero then climb again.... it's the truth man and you know it, or if you don't then you too are being fooled.
yip....got above 100 now cant win a game...down down again. was speaking to others on site and they say the same. guy just told me he got to 862 no back at zero! i mean come on. i don't even enjoy winning now i know its rigged. its such a shame, because the game play is good. and as for the moderators and developers.... well what can i say. you must know its true what i say.....
Ad revenue. Of course. Wish I thought of that before complaining. Currently at 330, should peak around 650 before  the inevitable slide. Is the joy of winning 10 or 15 times in a row worth the anger of losing the same amount in consecutive games? 
Is it possible to at least have an option for fair dice??

The odds on multiple doubles are very very high.

So what are the odds on in successive games :-

4 x Double Six, Double five, Double three
3 x Double Six, Double four, Double 3
4 x Double Six, 2 x Double 5, Double 4

always to the opponent and always when they need a miraculous escape.

I have played with real dice many many times and to see repeated double sixes is extremely rare (I have never seen four in a game) - yet on here it is occurs daily.

Please - can those of us who want to play with fair dice and skill at least be allowed to.

You can always leave the fixed version for those players that just want rating points - the ones that double on the first throw when there is no advantage - here you could always limit doubling to where it belongs - in games where more than one point is required.

One point for a win - no doubling allowed.

Totally agree...same thing here
I do not think we will see anytime soon one point games played as one point with no doubling (Crawford rule) - even though it is the only fair way in match play.

Exaggerating rating values seem to be far more important.