Forums » Backgammon
Two questions...
Replies: 3   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Neilbee (Feb 14, 2017 11:42 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
Neilbee

Two questions... Posted: Feb 14, 2017 11:42 AM
Hi. Fairly new to this site and enjoying the backgammon. Used to play MSN Gaming Zone years ago and it's the first time I've played online since.

1) Is there a page that describes how the points work? For example, do you win/lose less/more depending on who you play?

2) Is there a way to undo the first move? A few times I've made the wrong move, either a) because my hand slipped using the mouse or b) I didn't look at the board properly. Either way, there should be a way to undo the first move.

Thanks for any help!

hnhreno

Re: Two questions... Posted: Apr 24, 2017 5:30 PM
I'm new here as well and also don't understand why there isn't an undo button. I also don't understand how the ratings work. And why don't the wait/busy buttons work?

Willy_M

Re: Two questions... Posted: Aug 5, 2017 1:49 AM
There is no "Ooooooppppss" button because these folks don't write the computer code for the games. In case you haven't noticed they sell AD's here.

BNUTS

Re: Two questions... Posted: Oct 1, 2017 10:43 AM
I think it is not fair that you cannot undo a move. In live backgammon you can undo your move until you hit the timer button. I have slipped several times that has costed me the game. Very frustrating. If you are going to have a backgammon site, have a good dice program and an undo button like live backgammon. It only makes sense.

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page