Suggestion for Backgammon to developer
Posted in 
Backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
Hello dear developer

I have a suggestion for next update backgammon. 
You know , Its better we have 
"offer resign"
 button rather than 
"resign"
 button. In other words, the player cant resign the game without his/her opponent consent with him/her. This is forbidden in real. When a player offers draw , the other player should accept it. So its better we have this for resigning too.
Because some players resign the game when they see the game is going to 
gammon or backgammon
 and then they escape from gammon or backgammon! So this is unfair.
Could you consider about this please?

Thank you.
Cheers. 
❤️
yep, a lot of players use the resign option to escape from a certain gammon situation.
No update required in my opinion. True, the resigning player should be able to specify whether resigning for a game, gammon or backgammon, and the opponent should be able to reject this if it seems unfair. However, there's no point implementing this, as instead of using the resign button a player can simply exit from the game.
There are options/non-options that drive me crazy.

1 - Doubling is an important strategy of game play.  Why is the cube limited to players offering twice to (4) when it should be able to be offered four more times up to (64)? ALLOW DOUBLING UP TO 64, PLAYERS CHOICE.

2 - REMOVE THE RESIGN OPTION.  You are a fool to accept or offer if your are winning. It only benefits the loser.

3 - If a player leaves when your are about to win the gammon or a backgammon, you should get it. ALLOW GAMMONS AND BACKGAMMONS WHEN OPPONENTS LEAVE.

4 - Can you number the rooms according to the lobby? When I am in a room and nobody will play, I bounce back to the lobby and into another room, but often come back to the same room since I can't reference what room I am in before I leave. ENABLE REFERENCE TO WHAT ROOM NUMBER YOU ARE IN WHEREVER YOU ARE.

5 - When I enter a game, I can see my opponents and my starting rating scores.  However, when we continue to play a few games I have no idea where I am at unless I leave the game when we are done and go back to the room to check my rating.  PLEASE SHOW UPDATES ON RATINGS IN GAME ROOMS AT THE END OF EACH GAME.

6 - CONSIDER A LANGUAGE TRANSLATION APPLICATION that lets me chat with others when I speak my language and they are speaking theirs.  
I agree with most of Savagekity's points. 1: possession of the doubling cube is valuable, and limiting doubles removes that advantage. 2: No point in changing the resign button, a player can just exit the game instead. 3: Game should compute gammons better, it sometimes gets it right but I have several times resigned when a gammon is inevitable but only lost a game. 4: Yes, I would like to know what room I'm in. 5: Rating can be got any time by clicking on the name and pressing the Info button. 6: Translation would be nice.