« Back to All Topics
Dice Program
Posted in 
Backgammon
Dice Program
Posted in 
Backgammon
Dice Program
Why is it that when I get my tile taken it takes me 4-5 rolls to get out if my opponent only has 2 numbers covered? Why do I start off 90% of the time with 4/1, 5/1 or 6/3? Why does my opponent or myself when we are stuck on the rail always roll 2 numbers that will not only get us out, but take the other players tile? Why does when I am winning the game does the other player roll multiple doubles at the end to win? How can I roll 2/1 six times in a row in a race while my opponent rolls 6/4 five times in a row? What is really going on with the dice program? This is not realistic. I can call out what I will roll and what my opponent will roll on different occasions up to 4 times. The same sequence of dice gets rolled depending on where our tiles are located on the board, especially in the beginning of the game. Its frustrating to my opponents and myself. I played several games where I got the perfect rolls every time, so I just push the Offer a tie button because it is so embarrassing. Everyone knows that the dice are fixed this way and it becomes a joke. Theres very little skill but becomes that you are at the mercy of the odd dice program.