Links, a game
Posted in 
Off-topic
Links, a game
Posted in 
Off-topic
Links, a game
ok this is how you play
i name two actors/actresses and you have to link them together through movies who ever guesses correctly gets to make a new link there is a limit on links though, only 10 movies
heres an example
Brendon Fraiser to Peter Faulk
Brendon Friaser was in MonkeyBone with chris kattan who was in Corky Romano with Peter Faulk 
get it?
NOW LINK  ANTHONY HOPKINS WITH ROBIN WILLIAMS
This is an actual game that is made and distributed.

"Six Degrees of Seperation"

After some searching through hollywood they found that all actors actresses are "easily" connected in less than 6 links, and that on average it only took the makers of the game 6 links to connect themselves with each actor (these links included everything from movies to meeting them in a hallway)

So I challenge you along with linking 
Anthony Hopkins
 with 
Robin Williams
 find some normal or abstract way to link 
yourselves
 to one of these actors also. (try thinking of oraginizations, schools, or even the state you live in if you need to such lengths)

Next Link:

Anthony Hopkins
 with 
Robin Williams

Yourself with 
Anthony Hopkins
 or 
Robin Williams

Anthony Hopkins and Me = Both madmen. :D
Robin Williams and Me = Both laughed at. :(
hey this is
my
 game... you play by 
my
 rules or 
dont
 play at all. we are linking actors here not regular people
Oh thats right all you forum addicts 
need
 to be the 
center
 of attention. sorry
I was just playing the game. :|
Ok I couldn't find the movie link but you can link Jodie Foster with Robin Williams as they both are owners of a boxer dog and jodie was in the film silence of the lambs with Anthony Hopkins, Robin Williams was in Mrs Doubtfire and that was the first video I ever bought my kids so there's the link to me and my family. lol.