« Back to All Topics
Dice program
Posted in 
Backgammon
Dice program
Posted in 
Backgammon
Dice program
The algorithm of the random dice throwing simulation program is a complete failure. If the only thing that can affect you is that the combination of dice XY comes out that will be exactly what will come out and will be repeated over and over again, it has happened to me and I have seen it in other players up to four times in a row which, besides far from the reality, exasperating. Do you want a pair that only hurts you? Wait until they kill you and the most absurd combinations will come out that will stop you from going out, over and over, no matter how many exit spaces are open while your opponent will systematically close all possible exits as if by magic. I think the creators of FlyOrDie should change their program of dice by one that really simulates chance. I know people who have already retired for this reason and many who are thinking about it.
 I have some questions about the algorithm of the random dice throwing program, does the dice randomization program has feedback information about the going on game?  

More specifically, does the dice randomization program has feedback information about;
  location of stones
  stat of the players
  time spent by the players during the going on game
  if there is  doubling
or any other information about the going on game and players?

I hope someone who has information about dice randimization program answers my questions.  Thanks.

-kristal

Why should they manipulate? One is always the winner...
Or do u think its all against u? 
How can you explain that I can go up to 250 points and then back to 0 points numerous times. 

I play the same way and the same opponents. Why do you have sustained winning and losing streaks playing with the exact same tactics? Makes no sense.
But this is exactly the way YOU win your games