Forums » Backgammon
DICE manipulation
Replies: 26   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: Brett_Sinclair33 (Sep 3, 2018 5:53 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 26   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
backgammondude

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: Apr 15, 2019 10:56 AM
You are right about not making my subject (3 of the same doubles in a row) clear... I apologize for that!!

But now we have the same understanding....

FlyOrDie

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: Apr 15, 2019 2:03 PM
"7776 throwes should be enough to apply to the "law of big numbers" "

I am afraid that I have to disagree.
Having a 1/7776 probability does not mean that it will happen exactly once in any 7776 throws.

backgammondude

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: Apr 15, 2019 7:39 PM
You´re completely right. Especially when we are talking about very rare insidents... It will give anything between 0 and 2 positive observations. But: If I do the observation twice and it happens to end up with ex. 2-3 times in both observationset I have to say something is **** rotten...

But ok: It´s a bit easyer to examin the amount of 6-6. So if we agree on that it´ll be so....

backgammondude

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: Apr 21, 2019 9:45 PM
But I guess the discussion have ended here? - Maybe the owners won´t allow me to examin my games? Maybe they will have to look into, how they are able to manage to manipulate the games with triple doubles? - Get rid of them somehow?

Meanwhile I think I´ll do another study on 6-6: How often it happens, how many times in a locked out position....

Remember: This site haven´t promissed anybody, that the randomisation here is worked out on the basis of a real randomisation of two dices.... They can do like they want with the randomisation: And they do!!

I think: 1) In order to raise the amount of players on the site, so that 2) they can get better deals with there commercial contracts and 3) earn more money....

backgammondude

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: Apr 27, 2019 7:06 AM
Isn´t there anybody out there looking for a reason for, why this conversation have ended?

FlyOrDie

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: Apr 29, 2019 7:39 AM
" the owners won´t allow me to examin my games? "

the owners do allow you to examine your games.

backgammondude

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: Apr 30, 2019 6:07 PM
Wonderfull!! - Thank you: How should I do then to access my last 256 games?

FlyOrDie

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: May 2, 2019 8:43 AM
I am pretty sure you can find a way to record and analyze your games, if you really want to.

backgammondude

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: May 3, 2019 5:05 PM
But let´s be honest: You will not - or the owners will not - allow be to see and analyse my last 200-300 games...

And you are of course aware, that giving me the last 200-300 games to evaluate COULD mean that all speculations about this site cheating with the randomisation would be silenced?

Knowing this and at the same time declare, that the randomisation - of course - are not fixed - is the same for me like saying: Of course you are right, BGdude: We are cheating like **** ....

And so be it!! Now we know what we are talkin´bout, right?

FlyOrDie

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: May 6, 2019 12:24 PM
May I ask what prevents you from recording your games, or make a fb live stream of all of your games, so you can easily prove your accusations?

Seems you are quite aware that you are simply wrong, and you have nothing to prove.

End of discussion from my part until you come up with some real evidence.

Thank you for your understanding.

backgammondude

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: May 6, 2019 8:02 PM
You want discuss any further: And it´s all right with me...

I´ll think about using fb stream... haven´t done something like it before, but...

I think I´ll concentrate on making as much studies of the amount of 6-6 as I can. That´s the highway to sertenty .. You will hear from this of course: And yes - I´m completely sure the randomisation hear is completely fake, and that the image of 2 dices in the screenplay is giving a totally false opinion!

But obvius: Nobody here gives a ****! They just play to bore there time away and doesn´t seem to be interested in calculation at all.... To me it´s the fun thing about playing BG: So maybe I should instead find another site to play...With not quit so many times 6-6 in situations locked out!!

Over and out from here too

gobin1

Re: DICE manipulation Posted: Jun 14, 2019 5:04 AM
I don't understand how those in control of these games on flyordie allow cheating. I like playing, but the cheating is so ridicules its a shame. When you stay on the bar for seven or more rolls, you know the dice is not rolling free. They allow dice programing, why it is suppose to be a game for people to relax their mind, when their day has been difficult. I have mentioned this but no results.

Replies: 26   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page