« Back to All Topics
Randomisation on this site stinks
Posted in 
Backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
Lately I´ve have had many sessions with two of the same doubles in a row: The pohability for this is: 1/36 * 1/36 = 1/1296 = Less than 1 o/ooo If you take all doubles it´s 1/1296*6= 0,5 % - 1 of 200 throwes. If a game is around 25 throwes it is 1/8 games. I have had A LOT OF Them. Nearly 1/2 games in a long period. But futhermore I´ve had 2 accidents of 3 in a row. 1 should accuor every 1/1296*36= 46656 time the the dice is thrown. 2 times with very little interval should´t be possible. Ok: Everything is possible.... But the point is: Everything is possible ON THIS SITE!! - THE RANDOMISATION ON THIS SITE STINKS!

Thanks: But what should we do about it? Nobody here have promised us a reel and fair ramdomisation: At least not of my knowledge! ... I would gladly pay money every month for an abonnement, if i was certain on a fair ramdomisation.... Maybe we should ask for a payd room - with a fair randomisation?  
I have just now had 1½ hours of playing: result: 1 6-6 to times in a row = 1/1296, 6 times of 6-6 when on the bar, 1 time of 4???!!! 2-3 = 2/36 i 4. potens = 1/200.000 for all possibilities = 1/200.000 * 15 = 0,0075% 

Just to illustrate my point: This randomisation is total ridiculous! - Please: To the owners: Find out of something else... Make a payd room for real players!! I know you haven´t promised a fair reel radomisation... But please: I want so much a disent randomisation!!
After another little downer over 50-100 games with many, many odd dices ( under ½% possibility) my rating fell yesterday under the magic 200! I have been there before together with the other "beginners". And surprise, surprise: Like the other experiences below 200: - Suddenly I was able to win again! And the dices didn´t make a lot of odd coincidences and the amount of "same double 2 times in a row" didn´t exist and the amount of 6-6 when you are closed out was almost zero..... Well - Does anyone around have the same experiences like I?