« Back to All Topics
Beyond Just Bad Luck.
Posted in 
Backgammon
Beyond Just Bad Luck.
Posted in 
Backgammon
Beyond Just Bad Luck.
I have spent the last three days shaking my head in disbelief.  Ever since I decided to subscribe four days ago, my luck has been incredibly bad.  I am now just playing knowing I am going to get the worst dice ever and my opponents will always get what they need to win.  It is beyond the realms of just bad luck.  So annoyed.  Don't try to tell me the dice are random because it cannot be true.
I have an experience rating of 5 points on my dice, so it is not the case that I can't play the game.
Server, stop being so mean to me.  What have I done to upset you?
Just to follow up.  It is now nearly a month since I decided to subscribe. My luck has if anything, got even worse.  If anyone was wondering if subscribers get better luck, I can say they do not!
I am beginning to hate this game and really wished I hadn't wasted my money. A lesson learnt...
If one player, plays slower then the other the dice role seem to favour the slow play. The dice role also favours the player that plays the double.
Cheating is where one player has an unfair advantage over another. Slow play and doubling in my onion is cheating and the writers of the program should fix it.