« Back to All Topics
To much doubles in all games
Posted in 
Backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
in all the games all the player includes me have to much double rolls! That make now sense because it works no tactical play and its only depending on the doubles.
Also its not realistic if you play normal on a tableboard.Why it is so? Sometimes in agame are 10 doubles that is definitly to much and not mathematical possiblein the right way!
No comments? Today the same in same games over 10 doubles that is not realistic and is not mathematical possible because its fake! And is no fun for playing, i mean i had also to much doubles!
Yes, too many doubles in most games.  People have just learned to accept it, I guess.  Just hope it is you that gets the run of doubles and the easy win.  Someone told me "The dice play the game and we just watch."  Too many games just play out without difficult decisions.
Today the same to much doubles 10 in a game for the other player! But the most games are double depending!That is a reason to resign from this game. The server plays i dont understand that the other guys dont complain because its no realistic! And it makes no fun without decission or tactical playing because of doubles.
I will search for a other plattform for playing this is wrong and nobody change the too much doubles!

Good Luckfor you  but i forgot the server plays. 
Topstar, as the previous player said you just have to live with it on this site. I enjoy playing against players from all across the world and have just had to learn that the dice on this site are just not right. Since playing on here I have lost count of the times I've gone up to a rating of 200, 300 and then back down to zero, despite playing players from all ratings, it's the same everytime. There is no way that the dice are random but if you look back over all the topics of discussion on previous pages you can see that there is no point whatsoever arguing about it.

It's how they roll !
Since i complained about too much doubles i loose now from 550 to 290 points and my opponnents have a lot of dices in raw so that i have no chance in the majority of the games that mean the server is now against me!
Somebody has the same case?
Agree! I just played a couple games where it happened. There were 6 doubles in a row after I was forced to leave a single blot that of course got hit and put on the bar. I doubled but couldn't get off the bar because they owned two of the 6  points to enter the board and my roll was one of their numbers. They double 6'd and proceeded to move way ahead, I doubled again but still could not get out followed by their back to back double 6's. I think I will go back to playing elsewhere. It is ridiculous. I seem to never be on the receiving winning end of one of these games too.
New Year the same issue! it is not possible to play normal, too much dices and the most games without sense!
If i achieve 400 then its 100% that i fall down to 300-250. And the games are lost without any chance to win.
Thats Flyordie no improving!Dices in raw, no random!
The other thing is that the abonnents are  almost in advantage with the server so i decide to avoid to play against them.

Today the same unreel, from 6 games i lost 6 thats Ok if it seems too be fair but my oponennts got 3-4 dices in raw every game and totally 8-10 dices and the game is over.The Dices should be random but here not here they are in raw thats Flyordie Style. Unreel and unfair for players.
Playing without thrill because server mades the game.
NO Moderator read that? and change that unreel playing?
Are they unable?
They know the game?
The random of dices?(mathematical impossible)
But enough, im out now because i waste only my time whitout a chance for a fair game! i cannot recommend this site!