« Back to All Topics
Backgammon game allows illegal moves
Posted in 
Backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
One of the rules of Backgammon is that if you can take a move you MUST take it.  This game has a bug in it.  The game allows you to move only one of the dice rolled, and then pass, even though it is possible to use both dice.  My opponent got a 6-1, took the 1 and passed on the six, even though it was possible to move both the 1 and the 6.  He then did the same thing with a 6-5, both times to avoid leaving a blot.  This is illegal by Backgammon rules.  The game should not allow it.  I want my money back.
You're better off not playing backgammon here as you're either going to always get the worse dice ever or the other person is using some sort of doubling program. Believe you will just end up hating the site. 
What type of doubling program can play with this system? 
theres no program, u either just win loads of lose loads, on another nick, i went from a 17 game winning streak to be a supposed grand master to losing about 15 out of 20. a few 32 losses in there too. its a joke but very addictive

I did really understand the previous replies, but they look off-topic

They are multiple things that are wrong on the Bagammon, this is one of them. I am listing them and will post, in the hopes that they will write a new version that allows the game to be played properly.