Posted in 
Off-topic
tupac  .dead or not
Look at all the sevens.... 

Tupac's was born in 1971 and faked his death in 1996 
(1+9+9+6=25) (1+9+7+1=18) 
and .... 
(25-18=7).

In Tupac's last movie ''Gang Related'' his badge number is 115(1+1+5=7) 
Tupac had made 7 solo albums 

He was shot on September 7th. 

Tupac survived 7 days. (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 'died on the 13th....7) 

His last album was "R U Still Down,Remember me"was released on the 25th (2+5=7) 

His time of death was 4:03 (4+0+3=7) 

His age when he died 25 even adds up too 7 (2+5=7) 

In the "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto" video a woman walks in too a hotel and the room number is 7 

In the Toss It Up video Tupac smashes a mirror with a baseball bat and that would result in 7 years bad luck 

"All Eyez On Me" was released on February 13th, 1996. Tupac was supposedly gunned down exactly 7 months after "All Eyez on Me" was released. 

On Jon B's CD "cool relax" the song "Are You Still Down" featuring 2pac is track 7. 

At the end of the song "Hold on be Strong" (R U Still Down Remember me ) he says "Things get tough especially around the 

His supposed date of birth (June 16).. 6 + 1 = 7... 

Tupac's car was shot at 12 times.He was hit 5 times. If you take 12-5 it equals 7 

In the I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto video.When there in the diner the clock says 4:03.4+3=7. This also is his time of death. 

Tupac is on track 7 on Daz's first album after his death 

On the last page of the " All Eyez On Me " booklet it says 2pac fan club 
p.o. box 2694 
decatur georgia 30031 
(3+0+0+3+1= 7) 

In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 

Tupac's birthday is the 16; 1+6=7. 

On the song, "White Man's World," if you listen very closely at the beginning, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years... 

There were seven, "Outlaw Immortalz," until Kadafi was killed. 

In the song "White Mans World" Tupac says "all for the street fame on how to be managed to plan **** six month in advance to go on swol" maybe he planed his death six month's in advance and faked his death on the 7th month. 

Thug Luv the song that features 2Pac off Bone's album "Art Of War" (T+H+U+G+L+U+V=7) 

On Bomb First there is 6 shots then on the 7th Tupac starts to rap 

On the greatest hits album, the first disk has 12 songs, the second disk 13, 1+2+1+3=7, also 12+13=25, 2+5=7. 

On the Richie Rich's cd the track with 2pac is track 9 but minus the two skits it is the 7th song. and remember he talks about being shot and murdered. Tupac was born in 1971.Tragicly he died in 1996. 

He died in 1996. 1+9=10-9=1+6=7 

In "Gang Related" if you listen to the TV at the one part, It says something like," 
...who was thought to be dead for 7 years..." referring to the doctor who they 
thought was dead but actually became a bum. 

On the album "The Art Of War"(which is also a Machavelli book) by Bone 
Thugs~N~Harmony, on the 2nd disk track 4, entitled " 

what am I yellin? murder fraud" he is definitly refering to the 7 day theory and pac. 

On the Death-Row chains the guy in the chair is wearing a number on his left side of his chest 
and the numbers are 935 now if you do some adding and subtracting you 
would get 9+3-5=7 

In the song "Heartz of Men" on the album "All eyez on me" at the time 3:13 (3+1+3=7) Tupac says " I died and came back" 

At the begining of the movie when the camera pans down to the motel if you look at the door of 
the room that Tupac is in it is number seven. 

His gambeling debt was one week(seven days) late 

The cop was killed on a Friday, Tupac died on a Friday 

The third suspect Tupac interviews robbed a Jewelry store on Seventh and Front 
The character of Joe had Dissapeared for seven Years. 

wat do u think :)
i think that if you actually worked all that out, you need to get out more! [img=
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/spezial/Fool/wcj.gif
] more than likely you got it from another site! [img=
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/schlafen/sleeping-smiley-015.gif
]

[img=
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s18/smilies-19278.png
]
hiya Scotty,
You wrote this on the 9th, it has 2 replys 9-2=7, lol;)
Miss You
Tara~
and i thought scotty had at least 1 brain cell maybe i was wrong
mossy here well 7 years on well 7th month guess all we can wait for is september see if he returns which i doubt coz he wud of released better albums than wot afeni and suge have been bringin out

and yes scotty must of got this from a site coz i know he listens 2 spice girls not 2pac