« Back to All Topics
doubling cube
Posted in 
Backgammon
doubling cube
Posted in 
Backgammon
doubling cube
when i play why i dont see the doubling cube in my screen?
Double cube don't work correct!!!
Yeah, there is something going on with the doubling cube. Some people see it and some people don't.  Now the only time I see it is when an opponent doubles me which is not usually to my advantage.  Sometimes I get lucky and my opponent double me when it is to my advantage and I can double back. But that's it.  Sux to not be able to double :(
PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!
thanks
I started seeing this problem about a week ago, using Chrome, FireFox and IE on Windows 7.  All four are up-to-date.
OPERATOR!! Where are you? Problems with the doubling cube. Why don't you fix the problem?
Also found this problem. I reported a bug at 
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html.

Perhaps if we all post complaints we'll get a response.
The neat result of the new doubling cube rules is that practically nobody dares to reply to the first doubling and prefers to resign. Check how many matches go over the first doubling.
Dear Operator,
the doubling cube rules for backgammon seem to have changed again, aren't they? Why don't you post the new rules before applying, so the players can appreciate your efforts to improve the game without experiencing the updating losing a few games? Thanks for considering this option.