« Back to All Topics
doubles at start of each game
Posted in 
Backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
why is it that at the start of every game i play my opponent roles a double. this happens in every game i play. also my opponents seem to role double 6s all the time when i get ahead of them. finally like mentioned previously every time i get ahead of my opponent in every game they seem to get a lot of doubles in a row. one example of this is when i was playing the other day i had my opponent well beaten, well as good as beaten, then he rolled double 6, then double 5, then double 6, then double 5, needless to say i ended up losing the game, this is not random dice rolling therefore it is not a fair game. this might just sound like im a sore loser, but this is not the case. all these above mentioned issues continously happen to me on this site. these are not issues i find on other sites ive played on, however in saying that i really like the setup and players on this site which is the only reason i haven't quit playing here yet, but if these issues continue i will have to play on another site.
Never heard about PARANOIA? 
Just take a look on Wikipedia:

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident, a paranoid person might make an accusation that it was intentional.