Forums » Backgammon
Fixed dice
Replies: 95   Pages: 7   Most recent reply posted by: GameTime9999 (Aug 10, 2017 10:34 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 95   Pages: 7   [ Go: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 ]
Vinny

Re: Fixed dice Posted: Apr 27, 2017 11:08 PM
I just finished a game immediately after posting a message under this topic explaining my bewilderment if not total disappointment of having my opponents re-enter on the first try with doubles. Guess what? Yes, it happened again... bizarro.......

Shanks4ever

Re: Fixed dice Posted: May 7, 2017 7:56 AM
The dice are not generated from a very good random number generator. Far too many doubles and stupid perfect throws are generated and the difficulty getting back on is not random.

Everything you note is correct, I suspect somebody else hit the nail on the head, they want lots of people on here playing for a long time for advertising revenue. Novice players would leave quick if miracle wins did not occur and a small amount of experts would be left.

PrinzEugene

Re: Fixed dice Posted: Jul 30, 2017 11:06 AM
Are there CHEAT CODES FOR THIS GAME? DO SOME PLAYERS USE CHEAT CODES?

GameTime9999

Re: Fixed dice Posted: Aug 7, 2017 4:47 PM
What is a cheat code?

GameTime9999

Re: Fixed dice Posted: Aug 8, 2017 3:11 PM
It is amazing with these dice....For awhile all the numbers fall your way, then, forget about it.

GameTime9999

Re: Fixed dice Posted: Aug 10, 2017 10:34 PM
The dice were different when I use to play before....Now the majority of players are not rated very high...Before many players had high ratings....

As anyone who has played many times knows, no matter which moves you choose you at times would still be hit and lead to a loss..

It is still a fun game, but frustrating at times.

Replies: 95   Pages: 7   [ Go: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page