« Back to All Topics
Trapassa in backgammon tournament
Posted in 
Backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
In the last tournament of backgammon could not find anyone who could report what was happening. I do not understand why this change, as in previous tournaments there was always someone to check the regularity of the tournament.
Therefore, I register here my complaint against one of the players. The nickname is ".Cali".
Unluckily my server put me to play against him. When the game was in the final phase in which all the stones were missing only be removed from the board, I had a great advantage, he began to make their moves only in the last 3 seconds of the timeout. Every move that he had to do he would interrupt the connection for about 30 seconds after conetacar again and take up the last few seconds.
When I started the game with him missing about 15 minutes to finish the tournament. The finished result of termination of the timeout and it took so long that I could only play one more game, when there were about three minutes to finish the tournament.
I think the player ".Cali" was intended to harm me simply because I'm first in Grand Prix.
The organizers can provide what I am telling here analyzing the recording of the game.
I would like the player ".Cali" were excluded from participation in the next stages of the Grand Prix.
I await a response from the OPERATOR.
Unfortunately such things happen when players do not care for fairness. This user has been disqualified because of this behaviour.

Feel free to use the 'moderators contact form' in order to report such behaviour.

Thank you,

Merv
Thank you for your attention to the problem. I searched but could not find where is the 'moderators contact form'?