« Back to All Topics
GrandPrix
Posted in 
Backgammon
GrandPrix
Posted in 
Backgammon
GrandPrix
GrandPrix 2012. I would like to know if the score will be zeroed for the year 2013, and the top finishers will win the 2012 award as the result.
"Grand Prix 2012" is for year 2012 as the name suggests.

OP
I suggest that the 5 finishers receive in their homes, through the mail, a small trophy (real, not electronic) indicating the position in GrandPrix and indication with respect to site FlyOrDie, GrandPrix 2012.
I would also like it to be available a complete table (electronics), with indication of all participants (including those who were disqualified), not only the first 100 who want to print and put in a frame for attachment to the side of the trophy, so that we can show our friends and family and give credibility to the GrandPrix.
I believe that with this award will be a lot more interest from subscribers to participate in the GranPrix 2013.
OPERATOR!! You can answer?
I want to suggest a new rule for the tournament, in order to give greater legitimacy and interest. I suggest that only players who are graduates with a ruby color, degree of granmestre, could participate in the GrandPrix. This would make the issue less problematic on the loss of points in the overall site, by having to play with fewer players graduated, and generate greater interest of the players to achieve the degree of granmestres. The other players, subscribers or not, could enter the tournament room, but only to watch. Thus, the player who got too long without playing on the site, before joining the tournament, which would again reach the level of granmestre.
I believe this would bring a new motivation, not only for the participants of the GrandPrix, as for the other players on the site that would have some interest in the degree of calcançar granmestre.
No answer, OPERATOR?
After all, we are not in a forum or to enhance backgammon?