Tanx alot
Posted in 
Tanx
Tanx alot
Posted in 
Tanx
Tanx alot
To all players,
You people have to remember this is just a game. The points are not going to get you a better job, a hot women, or a new car. The points mean nothing. I know there are a lot of players that jump and do other things to raise there points, who cares, they are only cheating themselves. When I play, I play against the upper right hand corner of the screen. I only look at my kills to got killed ratio and all I want is to be at the top of the room, thats it. If you have a problem with someone, start a team and go get him, the points dont matter.

The moderators should only kick people out who use foul language, THATS IT. They should not get involved with the playing of the game. Remember people you are at war with the other tanks, there are no rules. So shoot back and have a great time.

Just my 2 cents,

Tom
great post Tom......however, if any tankers want to deposit ALL their points to my upcoming subscriber tank (name pending) I will personally GUARANTEE them a great job, excellent set o' wheels and a hot date with a real hot woman....yer on yer own after that.........
Just like rate said...Good post. However there are rules of use.;) Some need to read them. I agree with your playin for the kills. Since the game has many turned off by the point mongrels. It will soon change, for the better I hope. Is it cold in here?

YA but if you play to much of this game, that hot chick might kick ya out and keep the house and the car,and ya goin to be working that job for a long time to catch back up.So be careful and at the first sight of trouble grab your pc because it wont be the last thing youll be grabbing.Cya SPOOKY  
That word was a baby chicken not a female dog or anything
OUCH, Spooky......ia that the voice of experience???
ummmm...Spooky, you did say might didn't you???
Have you been given the boot? lol.

Nice going. they should make u a moderator of moderators.

SHOOT BACK!