« Back to All Topics
Don think he is the best
Posted in 
Billiards
Don think he is the best
Posted in 
Billiards
Don think he is the best
 Hi fod members if you think Don is the best you can say  it here if he isnt the best say it too :p becose i seen some topics he says he is the best. now we can clear this up for once and for all !!!!!!!!

So my idea is he isnt i seen him play against daniel 3 and he missed allot of easy shots :|
what u talking about. i dont think im the best
and i won those games 4-0 so dunno what ur on about
no comment....don u have double standards. you said i won the sig comp and the when you find im with newk u change ya mind and decide i'm evil!
u won the sig comp coz u had the best sig. obviously. u didnt think i did it coz i liked u did u ? lolol
LMFAO THE ONLY THING DON IS THE BEST AT IS CLEARING UP POOP.....HIS OWN HHAHAHAHAHAH
DONS AT HIS BEST WITH HIS TROUSERS ROUND HIS ANKLES ,
ohhhhh  i dono Pool Girl ..  Don is a pretty good player.. i have played him .. Although him being the best player .. well thats an overstatement.. heck im not even up with the best players .. and he had a hard time with me in 8 bl yesturday .. and last week well he didnt have a chance with me in 9 ball .. .. so i wouldnt go as far as saying he is the best .. a very good player would be more appriate .. Don is a very good 8 ball player.. hmmm  i wonder how is snooker game is  ... Interesting  lol :p
He rekons (coz hes dillusionall) that hes the best but hes anly the best at being a pest. Only thing is i wonder y the mentall asylum giv him a pc
Because the people at the nut house care for their patients with the respect and the nurture they deserve! So they give Don a pc...he can talk all he wants on it but we can talk in the free world, where the birds sing and the bums beg for money :p respect to you in that nut house cell Don :D

Thank you, Tazz
Did any of you actually read the forum rules? No player bashing. Even if it 
is
 Don. Honestly, with all these topics dedicated to him you'd think he was your idol or something.

Why not expend the energy used in creating such a worthless topic in making a really useful one? 
Ok i would like to apologise to Don as my tiny joke about the nut case people caring for him seems insulting to some people. Sorry Don, you know I love you :p in a non sexual way that is! Btw my I.Q is 157 Don, belive it or not :D
157? That would put you in the top 5% of the population. Are you absolutely sure your pants are not on fire?
Do ineternet test lie? Well probably but I'm going to go with it nehoo :D What would your I.Q be anyway Mr Bishi? You seem smart :p
OK CHEEKY QUIT BRINGING UP U AND NEWK I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS ABOUT IT ITS NOTHING GREAT,BOTH OF YOU PROBABLY EAT WHILE PLAYING POOL,
NEWKIE:MMM,I LOVE LONG SUB SANDWHICHES.
CHEEKY:I LOVE RAW TUNA.OPPS I SPILLED SOME.

YOU GUYS HAVE 50 CHINS.
starscreen u signed into msn the other day and was incredible rude to me.....sure everyone else would like to see what you called me (people...think everything under the sun which was rude and disgusting)....so please dont irritate us further with ya comments. all you ever do is diss
STARSCREEN.I HAVE ONE CHIN AND EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT US CUZ THEY STICK IT IN,BUT YOU UR OBSESSED UR THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP IN THIS POST SO GET OVER IT NEWKIE WANNA BE BUT HAVEN'T GOT THE BALLS TO EVER BE...

NEWK ;)
Here ! no offence taken friend that jibe has been made too many times. bishi - "even if it IS Don" lol. and  i am their idol, cheeky wants me princey wants to be me and tazz has had me :$

anyway point of this subject : i didnt say i was the best
everyone else did (h) i didnt even agree but i do
Don is a poor player,

when he see a player with a bigger rating he say they cheat , he tell it to everyone and somethimes people got reset without cheating just he say it
wrong person those don, the most poor player i ever see