« Back to All Topics
Luv Connectionz!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Luv Connectionz!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Luv Connectionz!
  Ever had a hot date? How about a sweet kiss? Cute guy staring at you in the hallz? How about your ex looking at you funny? 
  Well here's your chance to make that special person feel the same way or at least try to ;p! 
  If you feel comfortable, ya can tell stories about your first sweet kiss or date! We all need to kick back and remember the good timez!
  (But plz nothing too R rated, this is just for those lil crushes or luv bitez!)
ok i shall kick this off for ya cali_babe. ok the first time my boyfriend told me he loved....here goes! sorry if i am embarrassing you babes!

i'd known him for about 7 months i guess, seen him about on here, but i never thought he'd be interested in me, besides which he was with someone, so nothing really happened between us!

anyways, we'd been chatting more than usual and i guess we were kinda flirting with each other for a day or two as i kicked his butt at pool (ok maybe that part aint exactly how it was....i let him win! haha) as he was leaving, i asked for his digits...using some cheesy line! something like "ive lost my phone number, can i have yours?" haha oh the shame. but i got his number and later that night recieved a text from him.  the messages kinda went back and forth on the 17th March 2003 at 2:03am (yes i have kept the message!) when i got one saying "ok i can do this....JO I LOVE YOU"

needless to say, my heart stopped and i knew this was the man i wanted to be with. since we've been together, he has made me smile practically every day! 

neal you know i mean you.....
 I LOVE YOU TOO! 

Hmm...interesting, cheeky.  Congrats to you!! :D

here's my "luv connextion" hehe...actually, its too personal... srry guys i cant tell it b/c if my g/f get on here and read this, I'll be in H*ll for the rest of the school year...
ok heres my side of it...
i liked chEEky for ages but i made the mistake of gettin involved with someone else(big mistake)n e ways,i was talking to jo on msn and here on pool more than b4,and we was flirting more than usual a few ppl knew how i felt about her but i couldnt tell her cuz of the other thing..so one nite we played and i was beating her as per normal and we talked and talked and well to cut along story short i told her how i had felt about her for months...and its been good ever since cuz shes great and i love her....

[img=
http://www.virtualsolarsystem.com/earth/anth/newkie.gif
]
  I think what newkie and cheeky have is beautiful. You guys seem so cute together.  I wish I had someone to hold me right now, lol. You both are very lucky to find each other. Congratz to the two of you!
  Ps: If there are any other couplez out there...we'd luv to know how you are doing and if anyone is feeling lonely just send a message to this forum and I'll try my best to hook you up with someone!
yeah i am the happiest girl ever.....and i love my new name to be! oh life is gooooooood. now neal get off the beach, put ya clothes on and help me with these essays!

oh ppl its mine and neals official one month anniversary today! 
hhehehehheheheheh my story is xxx rated sorry kiddes
  OH is that so?! How many girls do you have?! You better not be cheating on me, lol.
oh , cali you should know that he still thinks this friend that's a girl is hot , maybe i'm wrong though. If there's a break up , I wouldn't be suprized , relationships usually last 2 months or less , if ur lucky 3 or more , sometimes a year or more if it's a very good relationship . I know this from observin n exprience you might say. I just statin facts , not tryin to cause trouble . * Jen * 
  Thankz Jen, but anywayz, ya got a luv story? This is what my tpoic is all about!

Hmm...  I have a relationship that lasted over 1 1/2 year. Isn't that a miracle??  LOL!!  and btw...the girl was super HOT!!  every guys was waiting for me to break up w/ her so they can ask, but i didn't let that happen for 1 1/2 years...  :D:p  
Yea , I got a love story . Mine is when I meet this kid named Ryan and after talkin for awhile  , he had feelings for me  . He still does too and calls me " his lil angel" .  Well , this year  we went out and I thought he was cheatin on me wit this girl named Marty - a ex girlfriend of his that dumped him for another guy then gave him back all his stuff he gave her. Well, It kinda didn't last long , but I learned alot from the relationship . The last time we went out , he thought we should be friends and I totally agreed , so we broke it off . We're still friend's though , nothin changed there. I'm glad to have tried to take a chance .  * Jen * 
Cali , He just said to me ur not his g/f . I'd be suspicious now if I was you .I couldn't believe my ears either when i heard it . * Jen * 
ME AND CALI ARE NOT GOING OUT

WE NEVER DID.. GET YOUR FACTS STR.  But u got lots of online friends i am happy for u....cheers
  I said nothing too R rated! Please not too much $exual content!! i don't want this topic (which is suppose to be about cute crushes and kissies and stuff) to be locked or deleted.
LIKE ALWAY YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE. GET OF UR COMPUTERS AND GO MEET REAL PEOPLE. 
 IM NOT THE ONE WITH THE I LOVE YOU LETTERS TO JO ALL OVER THIS FORUM. OR THE I LOVE NEWKIE LETTERS I MEAN ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE I THINK ARE SICK OF LOOKING AT THEM.  
WELL TOUGH ISNT IT,YOUR TOPICS ARNT ON CUZ THERE EITHER LOCKED OR DELETED DUE TO BAD SPELLING QUAKE,OR TO MUCH BLAH BLAH....;)
none of this is true , i lied to him about all that stuff , he's gonna feel shame when he sees that I did . One more thing , i am rich and i live in a house , he lives in tha trailer park and his s/n is rich girl . 
* Jen * p.s he's a greedy , rich , and ,mean kid , trust me , if ur his friend, he talks about u behind ur back .

SHUT UP JAR JAR AND SHUT UP *JEN* SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY TOPICS
Actually I don't really care about what you say. I know none of it's true I just miss the old you,for real jar jar, that's all. It was nice when we wasn't all fight and being friends. I appreciated how you were alwayz there for me. But yea people change like you did... why did you have to become so mean? i wish you was 12 again , at least you wasn't this bad. *Jen* p.s. jar jar started it 

Alright, alright, I'll spill it! It was around a few months since school began. There was this girl in class I used to kinda... like... but that don't happen no more. I'm ok with girls now...
....im just a poor helpless stupid bum who lives in a box near china town and begs for money everyday in 10th street. (not really) oh w8, i 4got this is a "LUV CONNECTIONZ" topic...okay forget all that i said
I like someone, haven't made my move yet, but I'll keep you guys updated.........;)
Hey r we the only 2 here now
:(