FOD needs better security
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
FOD you need better security.
You got any1 and ev1 copying names changing 1 letter and comming into rms and league rms and disrupting players. You should have a security on the log in and reg to keep it to 1 name only have the IP locked so no1 can get another name reg. I personly now of 1 person who has over 100 names.Thats just poor business!!!
It's getting hard enough to keep ev1 happy in leagues and when someone copys aname and comes in causing trouble and then we take action against the player in the league just to find out it was a copyed name is really crazy.

and, just say you have another family member and they dont necesserily like your username ( like if a girl has her username as teddygirl or something, and a brother wants to use Flyordie) 

i doubt the brother will enjoy such a name

lol that p***ed on ur fire eh ed ? ;) lol 
how u think they gonna stop this ? :s
my name was cloned as Super Polack and Super PoIack so play em for it,and win preferably.
Constructive criticism remember? Take a leaf ouf of 
dragon_king's
 book please.
Well now, "Its about time" 
"Some one knows, What I have been going through" !
Thats Why I Posted" The Complaint About Being Cloned !
Someone has copied my name and cuased all kinds of truoble for me ,,However I think that there just might be a problem with your way of sercruity,,But I think that if enough of us report the problem,,
F.O.D will find away, To do something about it for us !

:)
yes my name was cloned to a while ago, i had a ratin (3) on SIR FLASH and this little muppet copied the name to get his rating higher..so its good that when u challenge somebody now it shows your rating....i dont think its right polack that ppl 'copy' other peoples names..it was a form of cheating then.. wasnt it don ;)