« Back to All Topics
The new worlds
Posted in 
Tanx
The new worlds
Posted in 
Tanx
The new worlds
This sucks that they have made the new worlds only for people that pay. Also since they did that they should have left the tree different rooms up for people that don't want to "Subscribe".
you mean you have to pay to play???
well, THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
19.99 for a whole year is a bargain. Just think of all the effort that went into creating these games.
IF YOU REALLY THINK ALL OF THESE PEOPLE PUT ALL THIS TIME AND EFFORT IN TO CREATING THESE GAMES FOR NOTHING YOU ARE LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD . IT A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR GOOD ENTERTAINMENT. THANKS FYORDIE FOR THE NEW WORLDS
Sorry you feel that way .Paying is what we do with everything in life, from the house payments to the kids requirements cost money.These games cost money to make,and in turn the money these people (flyordie)make, they in turn give it to someone else in wages or running costs and hopefully they are benefiting aswell.flyordie has rectified all the everyday complaints, that people have had by bringing in these new improvements.We should applaude there skills, this is not a bandaid measure it is a refurbishment of the original game.I can understand the young peoples gripe, mainly with no cash flow or credit facilities available ,but they must understand money is what makes all this possible ..cheers flyordie  
Being a player who has been around for a long time, (usually a very quiet one at that), it is sad that a lot of players are complaining about having to pay. You 
do not
 have to pay and you can still play the game. As SPOOKY accurately points out, paying for things in life is what we do (unless your mom & dad pays for everything that you do!). You can not expect FlyOrDie, or anyone else in life, to GIVE you something for nothing. 
Note that if you pay, you have NO AD's!!
 This change is LONG overdue as far as I am concerned. And kudos to FlyOrDie for the new games! The new game(s) does resolve many of the problems that had been growing for a long time, especially with the cheating... bankers and jumpers alike! Everyone needs to remember that this is just a game! And as for those who are whining about losing or having to pay for your points... who cares!! I play for the fun of playing the game.. simple as that. In the old days.. for all of you newbies.. we played for the number of kills. No one jumped or banked. We just had fun.. and that is what TANX is all about!! I could care less about the points that I have or what rank the points equate to. MOST OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE GAME ARE PRIVATES!! If you have ever stayed in a game long enough, you know that is a fact!! So I too applaude FlyOrDie for the new format! I do like what I see! See you on the green, snow, sand or Mars!!!

Regards,
sniper70
[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/snipersig.gif
]
Yes money means alot 

PORTIONS EDITED, ENGAGING IN PERSONALITYS

MP07

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 22, 2002 5:44 PM]
You can still play the "new worlds" even if you pay or not. you can sign in as a guest or practice modes.
LMAO@ REPO MAN, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What you guys are conveniently omitting here is the fact that the majority of those who PLAY on here are KIDS!!! Kids can't afford to pay for these stupid games!!!! Kids don't have freak'n credit cards!!!

Fly or Die needs to figure out who their target consumer is an act in the proper manner! If you're gearing this toward adults, then you have some serious mental blockades to work through.

Seeing as the adults who come through here either have:

A. ZERO LIFE
B. Have no job and their spouse brings in the income
OR
C. All of the above

!!!!!! Only juvenile delinquints (sp? sp?) would come onto a game on the internet and play almost EVERY DAY! This is a KIDS sight, for college students and younger! It is extremely unfitting that such a benign website geared towards personal enjoyment for today's youth has turned into such a businesslike entity.
Outsider sounds like he is a bit upset ...i never said that i disliked having young people here ...but it does sound like you are a little upset at having the older set here. I work 2 days a week ,and yes i have no life but that is changing .I never stuck my hand up and asked to have a son born the size of my hand .Also most of the time i get out is when i take him to hospital .People like you are normally misinformed, you listen to the wrong people.
A son born the size of your hand??? Are you serious?
Very interesting point spooky ,listening to the wrong ppl remeber that well yourself