« Back to All Topics
Who Do You Look Up To?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Who Do You Look Up To?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Who Do You Look Up To?
  For me it's naturally good actors and actresses. Everyone has someone or *something* that motivates them to be who they are. Whether it be Mumsy and Pops or that old teddy bear of yourz that you still luv. Who's your role model? What's that one thing you can't live without? (do NOT say water) :p Who makes every day special for ya? Maybe it's a loved one? It's not just the famous athletes and celebz out there who are driven, we ALL are by someone, something, somewhere... (wow doesn't that sound deep)? Now enough of me...more about YOU!
fink its fairly obvious from my name dat da person i probs look up 2 most is Mr SkunK. hes a wicked m8 n ive learned heaps from him...so ty buddy;)
I look up to splyff the supercue3 admin guy.
His kool and I hope he forgives me one day for one bad thing i did to him ;)
very srry splyff hope we can be friends again in one of these distant future days. plz plz plz forgive me.

Oh and As well this is your bad luck charm :X
Anyone here idolize Anne Frank? I don't know the facts about her death but she seems to be quite famous for the diary that she wrote in during the war
well im 6"0 so no one really...
neal you look up to me when ive got 4 inch heels on!
u think 6 0 is tall newkie ? nice one.
no rolo i dont think i know,see the difference;)
Who's the tallest guy at FOD? 
Probably me, I'm 6"6', and down south I'm part elephant...heh heh heh..let's see, A person I look up to is Adam Corolla!! a.k.a. Ace Racola. *cheers* Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace!! 
He's a comedian, you might've seen him on a show called 'The Man Show', hosted with Jimmy Kimmel. I'm not sure if Canada gets that show though. Other people I admire are George Carlin(comedian), Kevin Smith(director), Howard Stern(d.j.), and hilarious Jason Lee(actor) in Mallrats(movie)!!!!
ok, Chess, you are tall, you are pretty wise (I`ve read your answers in different posts), I don`t think you are 15, now, what is your weakness?
Who said I was 15???... To answer your question about weaknesses,hmmm, let's see...I've made an oopsie in my pants ever since the age of 4 until now..i'm 19..I think playing video games a whole weekend is a party...again, i'm 19...I take showers with my grandma...it's considered luck in other countries...and lastly I look in the mirror everyday to see if my southern region is still growing....even 10 year olds laugh at me :( other than that, it's all gravy. One more thing molly, I'm that guy you called lunatic and fanatic,remember? It's funny that you call me wise now since our last encounter was you digging your claws into me, what can I say, I'm like a fungus, I grow on you and then poison you. Another person I admire is....Conan O' Brien "Hello babeh"
You're not the first Jade...Females usually are after I make whoopie with them...
lol interesting... bit I gotz virgin eyez :p
Conan O' Brien is a funny guy ;) every times he comes up "we have such a good show today" and then most of the shows he's been on somebody appear to be naked (Conan mostly) LOL!!  I look up to Alex Rodriguez and Kobe Briant (YEAH!!) planning to be sport superstar when i grow up  heheheh   ---> Anne Frank... hmm... poor little girl got betrayed:'(  her diary is all about herself... i will grow up to write my own diary and git famous for that :D:D  ...and ADAM SANDLER!! HE's DA MAN!!