« Back to All Topics
An Open Appology
Posted in 
Tanx
An Open Appology
Posted in 
Tanx
An Open Appology
Well folks when i am wrong,i really wrong.It seems that lately i have been having a lot of tyraids,most of them misplaced by the way. first and most of all i owe ghost the biggest appology i have ever offered anyone,i had been mad at other things and other people and let my anger get the best of me,i took it out on someone who i never really had a problem with in the first place.Next i owe the other mp's and F.O.D. an appology as welli should have taken a moment to stop and look at it from another perspective before i jumped the gun and began attacking the wrong people.  I realize that it takes time 2 heal and get over anger so in conclusion i hope Ghost and the others can find it in themselves 2 forgive me someday for my misplaced anger and hurtful words once again i am very sorry and will try 2 not let it happen in the future
Thanks Major, 
Apology not necessary,.. as almost everyone who visits the game on a regular basis knows, there are some individuals who will try to undermine the efforts of the moderators who are doing nothing but what they (the moderators) are posted there to do, and that's try to ensure all the players enjoy the game and observe FlyOrDie's rules of use.
I hope you continue to visit and enjoy TANX as much as I do and thank you again for your kind words.
Happy Holidays to the "MG" home.

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG

TANX MP
[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/mpshield.png
]
thanks major . appology accepted.  but really once a fight is over its over with me .  so see you on the field soon i hope .  BOOM 
wow......first Trent Lott, then Cardinal Law, now Major Glory; lotta contrition goin around these days.......
Tho i personaly dont feel you need to apologise to me but i would like to say this.Its like a breath of fresh air to actualy see someone MAN enuff to make an applolgy.I find those who are aposed to the MP's are those who think they should be allowed to say and do as they wish.What people have got to undersand is theres more then them playing the game some of them being kids and i dont mean 15/16 yr olds i mean kids as young as 7 they have as much right to play as anyone.Would you like to see your kids seeing the vulgar language used in some of the lobbys i very much doubt it.so next time you want to rant at one of the mps think about it first or give me a shout i dont mind listing to you rant for an hour about how unfair the world is today

STORMBRINGER WG  Moderator
Hi lads ,i say and do things on a daily basis which i regret, but carry on and try not to reflect on it too much. I have'nt spoken to my brother in over 4 years and over what,maybe i'll give him a ring.But my daughter Harley played tanx today and had a blast, she is 7 years old said the player "skidmarks" was giving her a hard time lol.But he would have thought he was playing me, so i got my tank back minus 300plus points.She will play again...SMILE EVERYONE ITS A GAME... love it stay ...hate it leave..   
Hey Spooky always good to see you around.Fist im sorry you daughter got stick hope it wasnt to bad.2nd if skidmarks reads this i HOPE YOUR ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF!!
seems like ive missed a lot lately............