Forums » GemJam
aMaze
Replies: 16   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: barbim71 (Dec 1, 2015 7:02 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 16   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
momou812

aMaze Posted: Mar 18, 2004 12:29 AM
Oh my, oh my. I am really frustrated!!! I can't seem to find my way through this aMaze. I have tried going to the right, and i can get the gem from the monkey, then to the right, get those two gems, go up and right, can't seem to get the heart,but can lock that monkey up. then i go down to the chamber straight below, and that is where i get stuck. I have tried to go down, then i have tried to go down and to the right. I always get locked behind a gate and can't move. I have been here on and off for days. I'm sad, and frustrated,
momou812

silby1867

Re: aMaze Posted: Mar 18, 2004 3:32 AM
Oh don't be sad! Let's get you out of there. If you have got as far as locking the troll in his cave then you've already managed to do the really hard bit, well done. I suppose it is possible to get the heart but I always leave it.
Right, once you've locked him in collect all the gems and go to the verticle shaft to the right. As you pass through come up under the rock then D1 R1 quickly. You should now be standing with the rock to your left and a block of dirt (holding back a fence) to your right. L1 *L1 R1 *L1 R1. Now all the rocks have fallen and opened up the way above. Collect the gems and go down to the last chamber.
Good luck there.

momou812

Re: aMaze Posted: Mar 22, 2004 11:20 PM
thank you once again silby. I can get all but 4 gems.I think it is because i don't kill the solitary bat in the middle bottom. Can't seem to figure out how to get him. I will search the forum, see if i can get an answer to that problem.
momou812

silby1867

Re: aMaze Posted: Mar 22, 2004 11:44 PM
You have to kill the bats in order.
As you enter the bottom chamber take a look and you will see 4 walls being held back by dirt spaces.
You have to release them in a particular order.
Go along the top and down the left side but DON'T release the fences. Now go along the bottom and clear the dirt away then come up the right side and clear that also.
Wait for the bats to turn to gems.
Now go along the top and down the left side this time releasing the walls. Keep out the way of falling gems. You should now have enough.
Good luck

momou812

Re: aMaze Posted: Mar 23, 2004 1:29 AM
you are once again so helpful. Thankyou, I made it through. Now it is to the last level. then i'll start over again. momou812

silby1867

Re: aMaze Posted: Mar 23, 2004 2:26 AM
I am glad to help. I would never have finished any of these games without help from others.
This is a great game and bears repeating.
Have you got all the gems yet?

Good luck with the last levels.

Joe -And- Andre

Re: aMaze Posted: Mar 23, 2004 8:13 PM
RONG! IM THE KING OF LARKINOR

Peristeri

Re: aMaze Posted: Sep 5, 2004 5:48 PM
Hello... please, help me... I'm getting more than frustrated in this aMaze... I've collected all the jems, but I still miss four, these of the solitary bat.
Might please anyone explain me how to kill him?
Thanks in advance...

Peristeri

Re: aMaze Posted: Sep 5, 2004 5:59 PM
Try.

silby1867

Re: aMaze Posted: Sep 6, 2004 7:02 AM
These are the instuctions which I gave before:

You have to kill the bats in order.
As you enter the bottom chamber take a look and you will see 4 walls being held back by dirt spaces.
You have to release them in a particular order.
Go along the top and down the left side but DON'T release the fences. Now go along the bottom and clear the dirt away then come up the right side and clear that also.
Wait for the bats to turn to gems.
Now go along the top and down the left side this time releasing the walls. Keep out the way of falling gems. You should now have enough.
Good luck

Which part are you having trouble with and I will see if I can hep you?

Peristeri

Re: aMaze Posted: Sep 7, 2004 5:01 PM
Thanks.. I already managed to understand how to go through it. I was thinking I had to kill the first bat to obtain four jems, because killing the four of the last room I could obtain just 32. Now I've solved it... I could not of course kill the first one, I've found the solution for the room...

silby1867

Re: aMaze Posted: Sep 8, 2004 7:15 AM
Well done, you're almost there!
Good luck!

lulu-bell

Re: aMaze Posted: May 4, 2006 3:14 AM
hey guys
I really need help with Amaze level
I have read the forums & followed the instructions to the T
Still stuck at the vertical shaft
Can't get out of there
Can anyone help me
Big thanks in advance

joybelle

Re: aMaze Posted: Nov 25, 2007 4:56 AM
I get to the end of aMaze and still need gems. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thank you.

barbim71

Re: aMaze Posted: Dec 1, 2012 5:39 AM
ok how long til they turn to gems? also you said go along the top, down the left, along the bottom and up then up the right, now as i go along the bottom and up the right do i need to release those walls as i go?

Replies: 16   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page