Posted in 
Tanx
IM BORED
Posted in 
Tanx
IM BORED
im bored so i am posting this to see what you all will say
[img=http:virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/maverick.png]
im bored to..no rating...all stupid...So WHAT YOU SAY NOW FLYORDIE HAPPY?...

i agree w/ u maverick. I'm proud of you taking a stand like you are in this . This is something I never thought you would do but you proved me wrong. well anyway see you later. i'll cya on tanz.

~~~BIGDOGNUKESGIRL~~~

I also think that the game will become ore competitive if we all had ranks.  I think more people would play too.  
Definately. Been saying this for months, but nobody listens. How hard is it to put the free ranks back in????

Nobody new is registering, and GLL 111 left because of you, and the Wolfpac may not survive without him! I don't see how pohatu, me, and liger are going to keep this group going. GLL always was perhaps the keyest of all members. And I haven't seen pyro since like the second or third day after the updated version took effect. Anyone seen him recently? Pryo and some numbers followed by his name.

And yoyoyo also disappeared, probably because of the disappearance of the free ranks.

Face it, you lost more than you gained by it.
all i  got to  say is   put free ratings back!

Holy. We lost that many teammates? That's what you do, FlyOrDie, make our friends leave. How could anyone of the Wolfpac members trust you, now? We don't have much of a team, now! I haven't even seen liger 0 9er, or TheOutsider, or anyone other than Tanx master, the Toa team, haven't seen the Wolfpac, or what's left of it...
Is claw still in our team? I've seen him in Tanx a couple of times....I'm bored of not seeing too many friends around anymore..I miss pyro, and yo yo yo, and intruder00, and GLL111..I WANT THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!
Please:(:(:(:(:(:(::'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Pohatu Nuva
Wolfpac member['_']

Fun to see that clan problems are from any ages.