« Back to All Topics
 RE: Official Best Tanx Players Ever (the Answer)
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Bandit as always my friend thank you. Yes GQ_SHOOTER aka 
"BATMAN" aka XC TURANTULA aka XC INCOGNITO AND MANY OTHERS. NUC HAS THEM IN A FILE SAVED FOR ME. PRIME EVIL was also a force to be reckoned, purely vicious . I like the post that saids Twister also was a great player and yes there were other great players, all that were named is true. Twister hands down was truely a Owner.NUC was a furious competitor also and was one the the greats.I was on Tanx since 03 or 04 (cant remem) and I have seen many duels and clan battles. Twister is a all around TANX Champion...as you know a little hot headed at times but who wasnt? I have watched him personally destroy many of these top players. I had screen shots of the many 10/4 losses to alot of greats. Azteca, MinniMe,TANK_MASTER,Unidos> just to name a few. The reason was XC always got called out for battles and talked mad useless garbage to us....thats why Twister,Nuc,Wolf,Nitro,Prime and myself (due to the multiple bans) ( Thanks Unidos)we did not tolerate any abuse from anyone, so hot headed yes probably so. Alot of people that recently joined have no idea of what i am speaking of. ( There clueless).Many of us remember the knewl clan, alot of you are shrugging your heads.Now to you new guys..you may be the best (NOW) but when everyone was in there prime, you would have alot of food on your plate you could not eat.Its simple and I can not get any clearer on the subject. There were times you had to wait 5 or 10 minutes just to get into room 1. Another point you "new guys" are clueless on.Nic hiders were in droves so that is nothing new.No matter what we were a family and we were hard core players..I still remember a comment that Twister told me when I first joined XC and wanted to rank up so bad....I said to him man I sure wanna be a colonel or General. He said to me "why man", all you need is the Rank of Captain, because when they see a captain coming they know hes a top and brutal player and never to take a Captain likely. You "NEW GUYS" have no idea what Tanx was about. I read your posts and chuckled....Like I said we were a family thru all the mess, hatred, name calling, we all had one thing in commom though. WE SETTLED IT LIKE MEN AND WOMEN in BATTLE. And Thats something that we "The original Tanx Players" only know and we will always have the memories. Much respect to all that have left and hope life brings you the best. Thanks guys for one of the best times of my life.
This isn't the tanx forum.
I doubt anyone want's to read this nonsense.
Note : half of those players would get mauled from the modern ftw's.
And as always..............Jeff I do not care where I posted it. And to your other post. Get a clue you would never be XC and thats the truth. XC MASTER would own you. 
IF XC MASTER = Justin then im afraid your mistaken.
There is not one player from the past or present that beats me upon arguing with me.

and i mean nobody , get him to comeback get his skill back and i will prove it.

Otherwise stop talking as if you know anything about how good i can be , as i'm sure you have no idea.

Note : i would never consider joining a clan full of betrayers.

Nitro is the only respectable member of XC.
I use to like Nuc/Justin , but i got sick of them talking trash about me one day and argued with them.
Their fault not mine.
Jeff, Thought you retired? So please do as you have said so many times.Nuc&Justin could care less im sure how you feel about them.I could care less "how good you are". You need to grow a third arm, that way you can pat yourself on the back. Have you considered chess? Have you considered backgammon? You know they say sewing eases the mind. FlyorDie has alot of awesome games for you to choose from. Maybe snooker?
Let me make something clear , maybe you will understand who , and what i really am.

First of all , i don't like arguing with anyone on here.
I started that last one hoping for a fight out of you in-game , which is pretty childish , i admit.
But can you blame me?
i see an XC name appear and im like , if hes a real member then he might be good , as XC was full of elite players , although i might not show it much i do still consider them some of the best people i met on here.
justin , i argue with nowadays but never use to , he was a good guy , use to sub me , have a good laugh with me sam for Acid.
in 2010 i made 4 XC Names , not because i wanted to be in the clan , but i wanted them to see the names , and comeback curious , when they came back i explained to them i wanted xc's to use them and bring the game back with some of its former players , like nitro , wolf , Sam , acid & any other xc that appeared , being honest i would be a liar if i said i was a friend of theirs as i know they just thought of me as some new kid , a wannabee but i'm not.

I might be newer then you guys but iv learnt a lot over the time uv been gone and i know enough to realize who really was elite in this games past.

I started this when i was 15 , & il be 21 this coming march , funny enough it doesnt seem that long ago i was new.
I really do miss the old days , and i dislike the fact i didn't play 01-07 but i was in school , i wasn't really into pc gaming at the time.

I spent to much time playing games and forgot about half of my studies and i missed a lot of grades which i'm still trying to get nowadays at college.

I am ashamed at the fact i wasted my teen years playing games instead of working for personal goals and future job vacancies or even a career , i was always good at IT & Admin at school but i missed the exams for that subject..so i have alot to do at college , iv been doing it for like 2 years and im not even halfway there to obtain the grades i need for the right job , so yes you can call me some no lifer if you want , but it won't change anything.

Nowadays i login , talk , play maybe one game if anyone decent is on , then leave , usually i get people i know il beat asking me to play & it just dissapoints me even more , that half of them don't improve after each month of playing.

Right now i don't plan on playing very often , but if you see me online dont expect me to go around owning the game , i really lost inspiration when TRAINOR Became a moderator.
not his fault , just let me down a bit.
& yes..he was a mod..not a player anymore if you know what i mean.
no disrespect intended if you read this Artik , i just never thought you would do that.

Anyway john? if that's your name , if i offended you in anyway recently i'm sorry.
i have a short fuse and sometimes i flip randomly for the smallest of reasons , hopefully it won't happen again.
Like i said on the first post i read of yours , welcome back & i hope you stick around.

Also , to anyone else i may of offended , you have my apologies.

Il be around here & there but i wont be playing to prove anything il just be playing for the fun of it
which also means i wont be caring about my rank.
note if you see me playing slow/sloppy then yea , im either rusty or just not in the mood >_<

when i'm playing fast , and accurate i'm in the mood for some ownage.

funny enough i can't play for sh , without inspiration music.

im probably rusty now myself ,happened the last time i spent so long on the forums , or not much time playing , i ended up struggling to outgun some low rank random players , which isn't me , i use to be on top , every game , no matter who i played , use to be able to outsmart so many good players..now i would probably lose to half of them , especially Alex "Ftw eliminator".

People Like zeus , bryan , alex , sam , tornado were the main people that were hard for me over the years , and right now all of them except tornado would probably give me a hard time.
which isn't such a bad thing , as they all know neither of us are like we use to be , like you said , im not old. but to the newer version of the game , iv been around 5 years so i am old lol & i sure feel like it irl.

Most of the time when i was always active , i did it to impress my clan , give them a player to look up to , those with the less experience then some.
I trained a few..but i was never much of a teacher , however i could easily turn a uag into a flats player within a few days of advising him in 1v1.
thats the one thing i seemed to dominate , flats.
If you doubt that , feel free to ask sam , or anyone that really knows me.
sam is the only guy that could beat me in flats , and i learned from him & Jason , another Xc , one of the best friends i had on here spent a month training me in 09 and it payed of ,i still thank him for his help , without it i doubt i would of been anyone worth playing.
Im the kind of person that will defend any member of my clan , if someone tough , like another clan leader , of a top player calls one of my clan out other then me for a fight , im usually the one that steps in and fights him head on.
I was also a key player in clan wars for the clan in 2011 , and i still am.
I might be one of the only elite ftws left but trust me , i can still take anyone that disses ftw , if i need to.
1v1 1v5 , i would still do the absolute best for ftw.
got so much love for the clan ,because they gave me a chance , supported me and made me the player i am.

anytime some kid like Razor would diss an ftw , i would call him out instantly and literally rip him apart.
he wasn't a bad player , but his cheap style of play was very predictable.
i would love to of played players like minni & Twister , despite all the arguments iv had with them i would of loved to play these people at their prime.
if you doubt i owned brandon , just ask Nitro or anyone else in tanx , they all know i was way stronger then him.
You probably look at the toplist and see 3 names , like Solid snake , yippee ki yay , rip 2 pac , and think oh his ratio is good he must be a good player , but i assure you isn't.
he is an old banker known by the name "ERIXSON" if you know that name then you'l know what i'm talking about.
Once i figured out it was him , he stopped using that account and made that RIP 2 PAC Name to try and hide , but his constantly Raging in ops made it obvious.
And he always accused me of using Editor rofl.
It would be impossible to create a program like an editor for a game like tanx , as there is no way the computer can predict how a human will move , or shoot.
so anyone that thinks editor exists , has some serious issues.

Anyone i'm done flooding this thread with my chat ,
i just wanted to give you an example of what im really like.i don't think i'm a bad guy , just a little arrogant , i don't mean to be.See you in-game sometime , and i hope you stick around and get your game back , if your determined i know it will happen.
best of luck & once again sorry if i caused you any bother.

Also , if you ever need someone to practice with and im not busy , il help anytime i wasn't always full of myself you know.

Adios.

You know I haven't played in years tura but you can train with me anytime. Someone whom everyone knows was much better than Jeff. Jeff couldn't beat Acid nonetheless me lmao. I like comedy though. He only does these routine call outs that nobody cares about nowadays because he knows we don't play anymore. After that, he will post some tournament, and when nobody responds he will say he is "retiring". This is until the next day when he is back on tanx bragging to the 10 other privates who make up Room 1.
Again thanks XC MASTER (aka Twister)<----the best TANX Champion. I am on every night for a little while, till I get tired of no one I know being on here. And for you Jeff I would rather break both my legs then practice with you. Your mouth is untolerable + calling me a liar? As u see by the posts of MY FRIENDS, Turantula is my nic and will always be mine. Im an XC and PROUD of it. Twister made a good point, if u could not beat Acid then I am sorry to say, once again you could not beat Twister. You are your own "Champion" that not one person agrees with. Thanks Twist and Nuc and Nitro for having my back, like always,its good to see after all this time we are bro,s for life. 
Don't start , i aint showing you the jelly rolls this time.
You nearly drank all my milk the last time (N) :$
note : justin no longer plays because he knows he would be terrible.

no no , he doesnt play because hes afraid il sit on him!
Lol keeping it going like always , im here to fight in-game not the forums , come back when you grow a pair :)

He doesnt have to he is named by numerous different posts as one of the BEST EVER. You should make one for yourself, that way you can make yourself feel better as your eating your jelly donuts and reading the forums.
There is no best , theres always someone capable of adapting their play more then others , its only a matter of time.
I Grew up playing games like this , arguing with people like you , only to realize you aren't even worth my wording anymore.

You have to keep this pointless argument going , as you can only talk.

Come back when you grow up slightly as i have no time for arguing with children.

That's to your entire clan Besides Sam Cody & Nitro , they are good people , the rest of you are just full of yourselves.
Funny coming from you... (the guy with Im the BEST there ever was claim ). Its funny how when your in room 1 going on and on and on....how so may different players whisper to me ( I wish he would just be quiet ), and then they leave. In fact lol some of them are your own clan members... ( did I say that? ). Jeff please NOBODY cares. I do not hate you...I just feel kinda bad for you is all. 
'That's to your entire clan Besides Sam Cody & Nitro , they are good people , the rest of you are just full of yourselves.'

FTW WARRIOR POSTED THIS?

:D:D:D:D:D M E G A   L O L S :D:D:D:D:D
Go find a post where i called myself the best of all time?

I stated i am 100% sure i could beat any old player if i had to , at no point did i say i was the best of all time.

Minni was the best not justin lol.

justin was hands down better than minni without a doubt.
lol It's not like Jeff would know anyway, he was still in diapers when me and Minni were playing.
Yes I agree Twisty. His Mum was still heating his bottles of goat milk up.
Rofl i don't care who was better but based on old player opinions from people like UnidosRevolution *Bryan* & TerminatorAzteca , Pancho , Brock & snakedaddy , minni would of been better.

I don't care however , as i slowly lost interest in who was actually the best on here , but i would of bet on minni being better then justin , based on his history and reliability in 1v1.