« Back to All Topics
Nuc Please READ AND COME INTO TANX
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Nuc....FTW WARRIOR saids that XC Turantula was Sams nic. Will you please advise him that I GQ, John Russell aka 
the infamous BATMAN made that nic,,and that it was mine. He is calling me a liar.I am no liar and you all know how I am biting my tongue.And he is constantly calling me out for random nothings. He so mad that he doesnt have the memories we do of TANX.As far as he is concerned he is the "GOD" of Tanx. He called everyone that ever played the game basically trash. Im glad Pancho Villa was there to witness his trash talking.aka DREAMTAKER. He said sam would not lie to him..I dont know what was said..but 
I am the real XC TURANULA. notice the spelling WARRIOR the correct spelling is TARANTULA. I changed the nic up when I made it so it would be an "ORIGINAL".OH im srry FTW WARRIOR you would not know what I am speaking of..eh? Because its simple..YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN WE WERE. Its eating you alive that you do not have the True Tanx Background.All that trash talk about all the greats..they were nothing compared to "GOD". Dude you would have been owned so many times.....you probably would of quit and took up chess or maybe runescape..hahahahahahaha.Im truely sorry you were not there but it was not any ones fault.You were just born late....srry. Im tired already of the mouth and i have been back for what? maybe 2 weeks...if that? Your special kid. 
Pay no mind to Jeffrey (Warrior) lol. He means well. However it appears he still hasn't figured out the proper way to get these "good games" hes been begging for the past few years. Disrespecting old players will get you nowhere except tossed aside and forgotten. Unfortunately we have grown up a bit. Though probably not too much hehe, but my point is taunting someone who hasn't played in years is truly pointless. Just one of those, been there done that, nothing to prove to you since you weren't even around type of things. I was around back then, I know who was good and who wasn't.

I mean no offense to him but sitting in a dead Tanx lobby with only 4 other people, 2 of which are privates and the other jeff, just gets boring.

And as for the Sam thing. Jeff has a habit of speaking for others so unless Sam speaks for himself via game or here in the forum. I wouldn't pay it any mind. Sam was original Xc with the rest of us, and he would never insult you lol. 

I still have the correct nick - XC™†urаⁿ†ula™

Glad to see you visiting after all these years GQ! I'll try to catch ya in game bro

-NucleicAcid
I don't care who's name that was.
I don't care who you are , or once were.
I don't care what you think of me or my clan.
I don't care about playing this game anymore either.
I login to talk to a few friends & members of FTW not to argue with a player that wouldn't get 3 kills on me in 1v1.

Nobody cares about tanx anymore , the game is history nothing more.
Find something else to do , like the rest did.

P.S Just because i missed the older days of this game doesn't mean i'm unaware of who owned the game in previous years.

I argued with your clan members to get a fight out of them in-game , not because i doubt they were as good as people said.
I know they were good , that's why i chose to call them out and not some less experienced people , if i fight i want the hardest challenge possible not some easy rookie.

Note : i am going to ignore you in future posts as i dislike arguing with people that spend more time trolling then playing.

I Probably won't ever play alot again as its so boring upon each login i just leave right away nearly everytime.

I'm done for now , so don't waste your time replying to me expecting a fast response , i hardly ever open this website nowadays.

Done.

Warrior (Retired)

'I usually leave straight away'.

Is that after the 30 minutes of baiting and telling the world how nobody can beat you again... and again... and again.

I dont care that tanx has bad graphics and no updates for a year I wanted to come and try it like I do other FOD games, unfortunatly Warrior is in there ranting and giving his normal jargon. He wants people to play but he's his own worst enemy because nobody wants to waste their time being around him. Note; Warrior (retired) normally returns within a few days with a tanx tournament to bring old players back. Seeya soon.