Official Best Tanx Player ever.The Truth
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Bandit as always my friend thank you. Yes GQ_SHOOTER aka 
"BATMAN" aka XC TURANTULA aka XC INCOGNITO AND MANY OTHERS. NUC HAS THEM IN A FILE SAVED FOR ME. PRIME EVIL was also a force to be reckoned, purely vicious . I like the post that saids Twister also was a great player and yes there were other great players, all that were named is true. Twister hands down was truely a Owner.NUC was a furious competitor also and was one the the greats.I was on Tanx since 03 or 04 (cant remem) and I have seen many duels and clan battles. Twister is a all around TANX Champion...as you know a little hot headed at times but who wasnt? I have watched him personally destroy many of these top players. I had screen shots of the many 10/4 losses to alot of greats. Azteca, MinniMe,TANK_MASTER,Unidos> just to name a few. The reason was XC always got called out for battles and talked mad useless garbage to us....thats why Twister,Nuc,Wolf,Nitro,Prime and myself (due to the multiple bans) ( Thanks Unidos)we did not tolerate any abuse from anyone, so hot headed yes probably so. Alot of people that recently joined have no idea of what i am speaking of. ( There clueless).Many of us remember the knewl clan, alot of you are shrugging your heads.Now to you new guys..you may be the best (NOW) but when everyone was in there prime, you would have alot of food on your plate you could not eat.Its simple and I can not get any clearer on the subject. There were times you had to wait 5 or 10 minutes just to get into room 1. Another point you "new guys" are clueless on.Nic hiders were in droves so that is nothing new.No matter what we were a family and we were hard core players..I still remember a comment that Twister told me when I first joined XC and wanted to rank up so bad....I said to him man I sure wanna be a colonel or General. He said to me "why man", all you need is the Rank of Captain, because when they see a captain coming they know hes a top and brutal player and never to take a Captain likely. You "NEW GUYS" have no idea what Tanx was about. I read your posts and chuckled....Like I said we were a family thru all the mess, hatred, name calling, we all had one thing in commom though. WE SETTLED IT LIKE MEN AND WOMEN in BATTLE. And Thats something that we "The original Tanx Players" only know and we will always have the memories. Much respect to all that have left and hope life brings you the best. Thanks guys for one of the best times of my life.