« Back to All Topics
Trolololol Who Am I ?
Posted in 
Tanx
Trolololol Who Am I ?
Posted in 
Tanx
Trolololol Who Am I ?
Just would like to let everyone know that I am the best of all time. Who is to back my claim? It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I say I am the best so therefore I am.

If any old player wants to play me, I dare you to waste the next month or two or your life trying to get any skillz youz hadz backz. And if you do, and you think you can beat the mighty me. Well then I will just do like I usually do and let someone else play on my name or I will declare that I am taking a break. Though in reality I am just trying to avoid you. I'll just stalk you under a pc private until you leave. Then I will come back out as the self proclaimed victor.

Don't believe me? Come at me brah. Tanx has never seen the likes of me before. Well except for similar players like Max, Kobe in his terror days, and a few others. But that's irrelevant!! I am the best ever period. I really didn't play when anyone else did but I can pretty much guess you all were a bunch of no life terribads. So you stand no chance. 

My clan FTW is also the best to have ever existed. We stand for nothing but good values (although either I forgot or I just never knew what "FTW" stands for to begin with, cause it surely doesn't mean for the win) and we are the only people in this game who..um.. okay well I have nothing on that part cuz we ARE the only people in this game LOLZ all 2 of us..... Well anyway back to my rant. Like I was saying no one can beat me. Did I mention no one can beat me because I am the best? Any duels I lost were purely because either Editor, I didn't try, or I lagged. And yes that is completely your problem so all those games don't count. Kind of like how just recently tornado beat me like 50 games to 1 but that 1 game I won is the only one that matters because that's the only game I actually tried.

I hope this post catches the attention of all you old players who still linger the forum every now and again looking for other old players to catch up with. I know you enjoy reading my garbage spam threads when you check in. Hope to see you in tanx. Chances are, I'll be that awkward pc private.

Oh and almost forgot! No one can beat me and I own you all. Good day.

/end sarcasm
-------------------------------------------------------
-NucleicAcid ;-)
LOL I love it, this is the realist post I have seen on here.
ROFL atleast someone still has a sense of humor 
This is defo one of the most sarcastic posts ever writted , and i know you based it on my arrogance which makes me laugh even more however tornado was never that good.
not going to lie and under-rate him , he was hard for me a long period of time but then again he was hard for everyone then , he was like the Master biba of UAG xD.

He became less difficult after i met kobe , due to taking his advice in terms of nading tactics , which actually helped me a big deal as you know i preferred flats to the UAG Style , but Alex & kobe really helped me out with nades , and i started beating tornado alot after that , but he still got me at times  , he was a very smart & determined player , i still miss dueling him he always gave me a good scrap o.o

Still he quit because of Artik being the moderator , i can hardly blame him since artik banned him for nickhiding to avoid losing 5 stars on his tornado name , he used 0 point names to hunt me & many other high rated players at the time lol , still remember the day he beat brandon 10-4 on Xc Ace , and called him a duck lol

torn would be one of few nowadays to still play as good as he use to o.O
3 posts in a row ^

Original poster should have thought of that trait and made his rant over a matter of 5 posts in a row within 1 topic :)
Taterz do you even play this game?

Why you posting in tanx forums , you got nothing else to do with your time?
I dont play because every time I enter the lobby I see you running your mouth as per usual. Lost interest very fast after that.

But to answer your question, yes, I have nothing better to do with my time than humour you :) along with others clearly lol