« Back to All Topics
Read Carefully 
Posted in 
Tanx
Read Carefully 
Posted in 
Tanx
Read Carefully 
Recently iv been thinking alot about how i have been treating people on here , and how i was treated by most of them also & i have decided that i will refrain from talking to anyone that isn't my friend , or member of my clan , besides the odd respectable player like Taliban Forces , who by the way knows me very well and always backed me up.

I won't be talking to any other clan members , like XC/UAG or any other other then ftw.

Reason being , i am sick of arguing about pointless debates over who has the most experience , best scores or who was the most dominant because quite frankly i don't care what you all think of how good i may or may not of been i no longer have any interest in making a name for myself or dominating this game , as much as alot of you probably cant stand it , i was actually pretty decent the past few years , but i wont say i would of owned all the old players like ultra , or minni or many of the others , because if i was here at the same time as them , at my prime and theirs , i doubt i would of beaten them all like i did the players the length of time i was active as i know old players had a different style from some of the newer ones i for one played similar to tali & Sam in terms of moving & had the same passion to play flats , nades were always my weakness as i didn't enjoy using them much.

I'm not looking to bragg or over-rate myself as of how good i might of actually been is no more then a shared opinion.

I am not going to lie and act like an angel as iv caused countless arguments on here , mainly to living things up but overall most of my arguments end up being based on the same subject , the same people responding with insults , sarcastic comments or just totally childish remarks , hence a few people in particular that reply to every post i make

The old players i have the most respect for are those that dont go around demanding respect , like Tali , Ultra , Terremoto , Bryan , Azteca , Klayton , Pancho , Surge & a few others funny enough i actually have some respect for Brandon , although he caused me trouble i respect the fact he always made effort to form clans to fight me and ftw , kept the game going a little longer which was a good thing , just a shame it didn't last.

I know most of my threads and posts have had myself bragging or calling people out to compare how good i am to them and looking at all my threads i feel pretty pathetic knowing i acted so immature & selfish..

I am not hoping for anyone to reply to this thread , but just read it and understand that i no longer intend on causing arguments , or any type of fights on here.

I will either play , or i won't from now on i honestly don't care about being a top player but i do care about some of the players that play nowadays & il do what i can to give them guidance to help them improve , as some of them are willing to learn

If you have a negative comment about anything i have said above then sure , post away but you wont find an argument in me anymore.

you may also have noticed alot of my posts are gone , as i got them removed for numerous reasons.

i dont want newer players coming to this game seeing all the pointless arguments which gives them a bad start , i want them to have a chance in this game and maybe it will still be here in a few years , who knows.

As things stand i feel like a washed up general that is no longer capable of playing as good as i use to , after playing a few times recently i realized i'm no longer as good as i was when i was playing clan wars for ftw last year , lost alot of my mouse control , judgement and patience , now i seem to end games as quickly as possible instead of the way i use to play , i was so patient and did everything possible to bore the other player , as many of you know boring an enemy is a good way to make them predictable.

Anyway , i would like to thank everyone that has given me a fight over the years , and arguments , although arguing is childish i wont deny the fact i enjoyed all the conflict it resulted in when playing the game itself.

If you see me online dont bother trying to troll or provoke me as it won't get you anything more then a blank response.

Just make sure you watch what you say with me as i will report anyone that provokes , insults or breaks any rules whilst around me , as unlike many people i actually care about the safety of this community & want it to run smoothly as does the moderation team.

Note : FTW No longer recruits people unless they are new players looking to learn the ropes of this game , which if that is the case i will do the best i can to help them.

Note : i am expecting troll posts from numerous members of XC , so if you plan on doing so , keep it to yourself as i  haven't the time nor patience to bother retaliating.

Thanks to the moderator that approved my post & thanks to whoever deleted those other ones for me.
Note: if anything in this thread is rude or impolite please lock it right away as i don't want to cause any more problems.