« Back to All Topics
Official Retirment Post.
Posted in 
Tanx
Official Retirment Post.
Posted in 
Tanx
Official Retirment Post.
I Would like to thank everyone iv known here over the 5 years i was around for all the laughs , the fights & the rivalries.

I was recently Permanently banned by Don Tico for calling him a corrupt moderator after he gave me a demerit.
I admit i deserved the dot however the perm ban was a shock i guess opinions aren't permitted on this game anymore.

Anyway , i wish you all the best even those i argued with.
Yes , that includes players like XC afterall it's just a game.

To FTW's you guys gave me the motivation to play this and become as good as i was a year ago , for that i tahnk you all.
Keep the clan going without me , don't let it die.
I'm sure il come back sometime i just can't estimate when due to recent issues with a ban evasion.
Besides the fact the game is dead i still care about it and want it to keep going as long as possible i will miss the conflict the friendship & loyalty amongst my friends & enemies.

Players like Clone (FTW Hopper) even tho to alot of people he isn't a reliable player i believe he will one day be #1 in this game.
All the other ftws i wish you guys the best and hope to see you one day in the future.

So many good people iv met over the years i was fighting for ftw i just hope when i come back one day i won't be on my own.

Hope you all take care & make the right decisions.

I won't specify any names in particular , to many people to list.

But you guys know who i'm talking about.

To FTW , Sorry i got myself permanently banned , since i won't be around to keep the clan going i hope one of you takes my place & treat alex with respect hes a better leader then i ever was.
I may of beaten everyone for FTW but i didn't always show you guys the respect you deserved & for that i'm sorry.
Mainly FTW Murder , i apologize for the way i treated you a year ago, doubt he uses the forums but il put it in the open anyway.

If anyone wants to keep in touch with me i use the following methods of contact below.

Msn/Skype ID puntang2008@hotmail.com.
Xfire : abstrive
Teamspeak 3 Server ip : 199.231.220.19:9998 "no password"
That is my soldier front teamspeak server but your welcome to use it , since i use the MIC to talk you can finally hear my accent if you ever wondered how i sound.
Or just email me.

Best of luck to everyone , even my enemies afterall its a game , no need to hold a personal grudge.

Thank's for reading & hopefully il see you in the future sometime.

-Warrior.
So is this official or you back next week? :$ Jokes aside if it is real have a nice life.
awww Jeff, no wonder i hadn't seen u lately. You mess with the wrong MOD...Don Tico can be nice mod but he can also be a meany and turn the sword against u lol. Well i hope you learn ur lesson for the 500th time :). I really hope to see u around. You know where to find me if im not here.
P.S i decided to reply to this thread since i know almost no1 will lol. 
i hope you really leave this time and never come back again. 
Now i have a reason to come back when i'm not under ban evasion.

Thanks.
WARRIOR u're attention seeker. :) 
PS: You are easy compared to FTW Fighter, Twister, Eliminator 
So don't act like you're a legend. 
Lol at easy , iv had so many fights with Fighter iv beaten him alot of times & he has beaten me but i have alot of respect for him as he does me , we both had the same goal in this game , to outclass other clans and we both did just that , as for Twister , i don't care about beating Justin , he hasent played for like 6 years , so i see no reason to compare me to someone that hasent even been around the entire time i was.

Eliminator is my 2v2 partner for clan wars , he leads ftw with me.
we have beaten everyone we have  played in the past 3 years in 2v2 for ftw.
P.S i am the only player to have beaten him 10-5 in the past 5 years.
Neither of these two would argue with me due to our history.

Lol , don't you have a tournament to go bank in as usuall?
I think i hear Gomoku calling your name.
Take Commandr , Jflm and the rest of your crew with you.
This game doesn't need bankers & 12 year old trolls , thanks.

Btw i am already back.
I called it !! ;\ besides doubt you have anything else to do, keep acting like beating 12 year olds on tanx is a big achievement :$ 
oh and btw Max you me a sub told ya he wouldnt last :$
Jeff, when r u gonna stop making official farewell threads? u'v made so many i lost count -.- u ought to be ban now for real for flooding the forums with farewell threads lol (jk)
P.S Nill, u want that sub that bad? kk...i just drop my pen under my desk...pick it up :) 
"he isn't a reliable player" ? :@