« Back to All Topics
Rules of Use
Posted in 
Tanx
Rules of Use
Posted in 
Tanx
Rules of Use
How do i report of a player, who is using hider nick? I usually have 3 options, when i use "Report Abuse". These are:

1)Insulting/harrassing others
     2)Inappropriate Nickname
     3)Cheating

First-sends chat messages to the site moderators.
Second-option is from "Nicknames" in "Rules of Use", which has no rule against nickhiding.
Third-option from "Cheating" from "Rules of Use", has also no rule against nickhiding.

None of these has no rule against nickhiding, and according to this, that if i make "false report", i get prosecuted?

I once reported of cheating in Tanx, (yes im talking about that hard to learn/boring Tanx game.. ) a moderator came by pretty fast, i said that player is nickhiding. He said he dont see anything, and then left. Problem solved! A nickname that is made just few days ago and plays like a pro, dont you think there is something wrong? That is one of the reasons, why this game is hard, and abandoned because these cowardly hiders are fake rated and they play against beginners in beginner ops, also against high ranked players. 

Ok, that post is full of criticism, but i think its constructive, and should not be ignored. Thanks
This is probably better under Dear Mods section as its more about reporting than gameplay. However, nothing can be done about this im afraid, even if you report them and it was successful and they get a ban, whats to stop them replicating a new name within minutes.

You cannot limit 1 person to 1 IP address etc for obvious reasons. The new accounts for Flyordie are earning them money either from paying for subs or watching adverts anyway. I hope there is maybe a solution for u, but in a game like Tanx especially I think its unlikey
Tanx aint hard to learn, only took me 3 months to get my first 600, i guess not everyone knows how to use a mouse lmao