Hello
Posted in 
Tanx
Hello
Posted in 
Tanx
Hello
Hi there, old timers!

This is UnidosRevolution, the former moderator, Copa finalist and one of the earliest players of the game. Hope all is well with everyone.

From time to time, I like to check Tanx and FoD since it was such a huge part of my previous decade (first registered username was in 2002).

To my surprise, I see that my UnidosRevolution account is still being used, still playing games, and winning tournaments!! 

Unless I wasn't informed that it became self aware, I'd say someone hacked into my account. Or maybe I've hit my head a bit too hard and don't remember playing the game two days ago and winning a tournament this month, but I still believe I've got my sanity. 

I'm posting this here simply as a question, hoping to get answers, as to why and how was this done? I'm baffled at the moment that someone would use my account, but hey, stranger things have happened in this game's heyday. 

Either way, this is just to inform the perpetrator that the password has been changed. 

For all those who have played the game with me between 02-07: thanks for the memories, I hope all is well with you.

The one and only, UnidosRevolution.
Hi UnidosRevolution.

It's a pleasure to see you again in tanx (forum), I hope all is well with you and your family as always. you will always be welcome in this house (FlyOrDie) that exists for many years.

A big hug, your friend Blood23.
i remember u played vs drill instructor in 2004. it was my very first tanx memory as it was my learning point watching people when i was new. the names were awesome and the gameplay was awesome, is why i remember it.
1v1 Unidos?

I need some "old" Competition since i just came back.

No beef, just looking for a few games with someone good.
Sup bro, how you been? 

-Minni
Minni + Unidos , you old timers you !!!!
How you doin, bro? Been a while.
Account sharing in the first place isn't considered very clever..
Miss ya in facebook man you should come back for us old legend.
UnidosRevolution was banned for stolen account and nickshare was allowed back when he did that and it shouldnt been banned.