FlyOrDie Tanx League Tournament.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Dear TANX Community.

I am Currently gathering participants for some sort of League Tournament for TANX.

Rules of the tournament are undefined at this time as I am looking for players interested in competing in one before I Host it.

If anyone at all would like to be a part of this please leave a comment below with the Nickname you intend on participating on.

Once I have confirmed a large enough group of participants I will publish the starting date for the Tournament.

Note: please do not sign up if you are not intending on returning and being active to participate, false comments aren't necessary as this Tournament is to provide the community with an equalizer for its lack of players in TANX.

If people become interested I am sure (WE) can revive this game once more.

Please note that there is no skill requirement to participate.

I hope to hear back from you Handsome Tankers.
Count me in.  My tanks a bit rusty but will help to get the numbers :)

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
Great, hopefully more names will pop up within time.

Yes, I'm interested...Please count me in as 'BiTTerPiLL'.

Thanks---'Happy New Year'
I'm in... Full of confidence, not! :D

Can't wait.

Regards,
Sullivan88
Good to hear, the more the better, This "Tournament" will be setup in May.

(My participation is not confirmed, depends who else enters).
I would rather not participate if it has players with less experience as it would be unfair of me to play in my own tournament unless there are players in it similar rating as myself.

This tournament is for everyone, so please feel free to invite players from any other FlyOrDie game if you wish.

If possible everyone here who has signed up already, please try and be active in the end of April/Beginning of May to avoid missing out on the fun.
FTW, you are too kind. lower ranks, such as me, want to player higher ranks for practice and to get better. What is the point in not playing in your own tournament?
Lol i probably will play in it i just prefer the newer players to have a chance at winning instead of me for once ^_^
Event Cancelled : I refuse to host anything for ungrateful players who do nothing but cheat, team and flame me in-game on a regular basis.

To those who don't flame me, maybe il host one for you guys..but for the others, no chance.

I'm not naming anyone because i'm sure they will respond themselves with some immature remark to criticize my decision.