« Back to All Topics
What song ... gets on your nerves?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
MA MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL DA BOYS 2 DA YARD AND TEHRE LIKE ITS BETA THAN URS I CAN TEACH U BUT I HAVE TO CHARGE...LALALALA .....that ones annoying :| ...what songs? do u think are annoying?
That is a great song.... LMAO ;\
bet you don't know what it about.....

Shake it  yeah!!!!!!
one that i use to annoy my friends at school is the song that never ends and the saints go marching in
 y'all gonna make me lose my mind,
 up in here, up in here
 y'all gonna make me go all out, 
 up in here, up in here
 y'all gonna make me act a fool,
 up in here, up in here
 y'all gonna make me lose my cool, 
 up in here, up in here...
 ...now i gotta break it to you so ------- forgot  heh-heh
 btw... i love milkshakes :)
thesangman ...... DMX is good, how can you possibly suggest his songs get on your nerves ?
weebos

weebos
there hungry and there ready to goooooo:|
b96 ruins all songs..... so anything on b96 is annoying now cuz they play the same song AT LEAST 40 TIMES A DAY.
The song that never ends- I no a song that will get on ya nerves? ?:|
Verse 1

I know a song that will get ya nerves, get on ya nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerve da da da dum de! 

Verse 2

I know a song that will get ya nerves, get on ya nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerve da da da dum de! 

Verse 3

Verse 4

Verse 5

Verse 6

Verse 7

Verse 8

Verse 9

Verse 10

Verse 11

Verse 12

Most people I know have commited suicide by this point...
 BMX is good, I agree... Just that "up in here" crap gets on my nerves
anything r ap gets on my nerves :p
and those little kid songs that say i know a song that gets on everybodys nerves and so on. i want to punch those kids lol
  except I'm not a kid... =)  ha-ha
99% of what they play on the radio nowadays gets on my nerves...
that ''shut up'' song is it bep who sing it or big bruvas i duno but it annoying...wish they would shut up :|
Black Eyed Peas :|
They 
are
 annoying...
there are alot...
Miss Susie had a steam boat 
Do your ears hang low
I know a song (that gets on everyone's nerves)
99 bottles of pop on the wall
Bingo
Frere Jacques- o and the parody of this: Marijuana, Marijuna. LSD LSD scientist make, teachers take it, why cant we why cant we (i love that but it does get annoying

If you're happy and you know it
I've been workin on the railroad
London Bridge is falling down
She'll be comin' 'round the mountain
The wheels on the bus go round and round
This old man (knick-knack paddy-whack)

Hehe i have all the mimorized. hehe alot of people dont like me <smiles evilishly>

I know a song that'll get on ur nerves
                      get on ur nerves
                      get on ur nerves
I know a song that'll get on ur nerves
                      get get get on ur nerves

lolol:p
tht songs not annoying it's fun :)
The Thong Song and The song about Camel Toes
Lol bloodydeath4me ..I liked knick knack paddy wack give a dog a bone though lol..

Wasnt..She'll be coming down the mountain..
The wheels on the car go round and round..Princess Graces singiture tune?..sorry only joking ..

Thats an absolute disgrace NightFlight.Who is this person,ban him immediately..lol
1. Im blue...im a retarded guy...im a retarded guy...im a retarded guy....:p if you can put those words in there;)

ummms

2. I believe in a thing called love- he sings so high and weird and its stupid, Its reported that the lead singer of the band is....no offense to Concept....fruity;) muahaha

3. tipsy-jkwon, its so overplayed and crappy,   like why do we go to the bar? to have coffee and tea crackers, NO, we go to get tanked and wake up the next morning with a hot chick(hopefully...too many bad experiuences) next to me

im done
since when is a baby chicken a bad word? i didnt say the b word:p
any r'n'b hip hop country...folk....actually any other genre othe than rock :)
That song by whats his name singing about that thingy or whatever. Now thats annoying(sorry..gets on my nerves)(or your nerves)