« Back to All Topics
Question directed toward Acid/Justin & XC.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I know in the past we didn't get along due to my immaturity and habbit of causing pointless arguments but I'm curious if you guys ever login or read the forums anymore, I'm not looking for a rivalry or anything just miss the days where I had someone that knew me for who I am to talk to.

If you guys still read the forums leave a reply please.
Would be nice to talk to you again.

I am not the same little annoying teenager I was in recent years so don't be stunned when I don't start flaming or calling you guys out for wars as I just want to say hello for old times sake. 

Hope your doing well these days.

I read the forums time to time. I even mess around still hence the XC Rainbow account. Although this post should be Justin / Acid. I come first, not her.
Lol i thought that was some dude trying to get on my nerves.

How you doing these days?
You guys should login one night when i'm online, i miss your antics lol.
Don't let Justina (as he likes to be called now) trick you into thinking his name should be before mine. The day he can beat me in a duel will be the day he can have his name placed before mine. Not something I need to ever worry about though. However, that's cute he finally came out of the closet and is proudly displaying a name that defines him so well. Congrats little buddy, way to hang in there. :)
The title of this thread says it all.

^(A)^ be top dawg.
By the way, Acid is no longer second in command of XC. He has been demoted to mascot. Our new second in command belongs to Nina.
Peter01 > Acid.

Peter for president.
Peter for Commander of XC.
Peter for Administrator of the Scottish Premier League.